A woman does not need to be drop dead gorgeous to be sexy. Sexiness is a state of mind, a woman who knows what she wants and isn't shy to get it. It is confidence and I find sexiness comes from the inner soul of a woman. It is something that is just emminates from a woman. Some women are just look sexy from just their eyes and smile. It just oozes from some women. Don't know exactly how to explain it. But you know it when you see it. And there are many damn sexy Cerb women :) I've met quite a few and hope to meet many more :) It's the woman's ability to make a man, the center of her world even if it is just for a moment.

• Like 1

A walk, a look, a tilt of the head, a smile, a lick of the lips, a blink of an eye, a subtle touch of the hand, a breath, a sigh, a laugh or giggle, a flick of her hair, a crossing of a leg, a warm hug, a scent, an exhale in my ear, a soft kiss....and so it goes.

I have to agree, sexy can be anything wether its its a physical trait to a mental trait even to speech. Everyone has some sexy in them even if they know it or not. Also what sexy to me may not be sexy to someone else. This is just one of those thing that cannot be defined, the list can go on for ever.

• Like 1

I realize what I'm about to say has been said in one way or another in this thread but here's my view...sexy is in the eye of the beholder. What I find sexy might not be what you find sexy. So be yourself and there will be somebody out there that thinks you're sexy!

• Like 3