Who too pick

Guest K****4

Hi I can't decide who to see holly raye or savannah George info on both will be awesome

I don't think you can go wrong with either. I haven't been with Holly but recommend Savannah.

Why decide between the two, see one then the other. :)

I have seen Holly and would highly recommend seeing her. Very nice lady to be with,unrushed and very good looking.

Hi, I saw Savannah a few years ago, my opinion she is very attractive, a lot of fun to be with, no rush, a good time all around.

The biggest difference between the two is that Savannah does BBBJ and Holly Raye does not. Also, Savannah is older (around 50), while Holly is about 42.

Savannah is very petite with big bolt-ons and Holly is also petite, but her bolt-ons look and feel more natural.

Both ladies have very pleasant personalities. Savannah is more sultry than Holly.

Guest ***rgi*****9

I say see if they'll do a duo together and go with that. Beacause you definitely couldn't go wrong that way!!!

It would be nice if Savannah update her pictures. Last time I checked she was still using some older pictures.

I also like Holly Raye's website. Her pictures are always new, and the site clearly indicates what her services are and what you need to pay.

Guest billy****00

Savannah is very petite with big bolt-ons and Holly is also petite, but her bolt-ons look and feel more natural.

Holly Raye has bolt-ons? I've never met her but in her pics they sure look natural.

Additional Comments:

Holly Raye has bolt-ons? I've never met her but in her pics they sure look natural.

Guest K****4

thanks for all the info savannah is hard to get a hold of will keep trying