who is good at providing strapon play?

this question is tailored more to the guys from their encounters, but girls can give advice to. can some one recommend a lady that is experienced and knows what she is going regarding strapon play? you can pm me if you prefer. your help is appreciated.

Guest B***ke Ba****

Lady Mistic is good at it and she likes doing it!

this question is tailored more to the guys from their encounters, but girls can give advice to. can some one recommend a lady that is experienced and knows what she is going regarding strapon play? you can pm me if you prefer. your help is appreciated.

Posted via Mobile Device

Guest B***ke Ba****

Dam I wish icould spell ! I spelled her name wrong again she's gonna hurt Me!

Lady Mistic is good at it and she likes doing it!

Posted via Mobile Device

Posted via Mobile Device

Rusty... now your just doing it so i will hurt you lol...

but thats ok your in the naughty list.. lol

Guest B***ke Ba****

Hehehe lol!!!!

Rusty... now your just doing it so i will hurt you lol...

but thats ok your in the naughty list.. lol

Posted via Mobile Device

The Beautiful Elle on EC Canada also provides strap on play.

Her service is 9/10 and she is a looker.

Stunning actually comes to mind. :grin:

thank you for all the advice and help. fordstv, i decided to take your advice and see elle, but she has never replied to my email. :cry: i don't know why. i wasn't rude. i just asked how do i book with her for strapon. did i do something wrong or does she take a really long time to respond? if it goes good, i would like to make it a regular thing but i'm not too sure how regular it might be with her if she is hard to get a hold of. any advice as to what i should do? are there any other gilrs that any of you would recommend? if any of the girls on this site provide this service, can you pm me and let me know so i can book. :bddog: = u on me = me being :sm185:

Drop Miss Emma Alexander a line. She recently visited Winnipeg and may be coming back your way.

Cat

Emma A would be great, but if you need someone sooner, go and see Chanel Exclusive....she will fulfull all of your fantasies.

strap on, and prostate play, are most definitely one of my specialties. with over 8 years experience..you're in good hands.

im happy to see first timers too..and being a GFE, there is plenty we can get up to together.

i'm visiting winnipeg March 31 - April 2. I *might* be able to stay a day or two longer

be in touch if you would like to meet :)

Hey BB. My recommendation would be for Chanel Exclusive - an awesome experience tailored to your needs. I've also had very good experiences with Velvet (Epic Fetish), though I haven't seen her EC ad posted in some time.

thank you will2serve and everyone else for your help. i have decided to make a reservation with :bowdown: ms maya blue.

i can't wait for her to do me. :bddog:

i look forward to meeting you maya and thank you very much for accepting me. :-D

If you ever come to our Nation's Capital, you must contact my good friend, Chanel Reign.

and i am very much looking forward to being your first! lol

for those interested in meeting, i will be in winnipeg very soon, then ottawa, montreal and toronto. if i have not listed your city, feel free to email me. i do love to travel...