Group Email Received from Provider

So I just got an email from a provider based in Montreal who I am not familiar with, Mora More. The email included some very hot pictures. She said she got my contact information from Lily Lombard, who I have exchanged emails with but never seen. Here is what she sent:

Hello Gentlemen,

I would like to introduce myself to you as it will be my first time visiting your fair city Ottawa from Sunday July 19th -Tuesday July 21st.

Please do not be surprised......I got your contact addresses from my good friend and duo partner Lilly Lombard who you are already acquainted with04.gif.....I will be visiting with her sometime soon in the near future!

I have to say....I will be happy and willing to meet gentlemen and couples I have already met and also looking forward to meet others who maybe interested and make new friends.

Without exaggeration....my services are warm and enthusiastic offering the real fantasy of a Girl Friend Experience! I have reviews on both MERB and MERC also TER:

A brief description: I am a true Latina beauty from the land of Tango who now live in Montreal! I have sexy sensual eyes and enchanting lips and I am here to fulfill your fantasy and every desire.....Statistics:

Hair: Brown

Eyes: Brown

Measurements: 34C-22-34, 110Ibs(50Kg), 5'6" (168 cm)

Ethnicity: Caucasian+Latin

Languages: Spanish, French, English

Available To: Men, Women, Couples

I will be offering mainly incalls in a centrally located nice and cosy 4 star downtown hotel suite in Ottawa.

Outcalls will also be available to those I have already met and to those with a confirmed pre-booking.

Rates: (for couples, please add 200 $ more to the amount)

1 hour: 350

2 hours: 750

3 hours: 1000

4 hours: 1200

Overnight: 2400

I have attached herewith some pics.

Now, there are a few troubling things, in my opinion. First of all, Lily shared my personal contact information with someone who I don't know and I didn't give her permission to do so. I certainly will think twice before sending emails to providers from now on. The more troubling thing is that this young woman sent the note to a large group of hobbyists and all of their email addresses are readily available to me through this email since she simply CC'd everyone. Now, everyone else can see the same thing, which opens up another big can of worms. What about the people who use their names as part of their email addresses? Maybe those people are married and their wives would like to know about this.....

Others opinions?

Now that is un-thinkable, then again its not,

I have same email at my idle/not used hotmail account. As we speak.

I pop in once and while to that account for old contacts.A while back the same shit happen, where a group email went out..with everyone's name attached (except mine..I never use my name)from a provider telling everyone her new email address is-???

It does happen, and does not surprise me in the least, some ladies are very excellent at not sharing info..where others just don't get it.

I''ll send you my old email adddress Saluki...so you know its me.BTW her(MORA) pictures- 4 of them are great:smile:

Saluki really like the last picture- see through top, nice nipples on her:boobies:, plus the red top and black panty shot is hot too! GREAT ASS as well:smile:

it would not have been so bad if she would have BCC everyone, maybe she needs a 1 hrs lesson on sending out e-mails. now there is an idea

I can understand a provider sending out a group email to secure clients for an upcoming visit, but the provider should of used discretion and not sent it as a Cc:

It should have been sent out using Bcc: so the other email addresses were not visible.

Edited by whatsup
damn I type slow, you beat me to it Valleyman

She absolutely should have used blind cc. I would have had less of a problem with Lilly Lombard emailing me since we had exchanged notes before, but I really don't like her giving my email to another without asking my permission first. I think that's a dangerous precedent. Lilly could have sent a note announcing her and suggesting I see I think she's a little pricey.her when she's in town, and leave the rest to me.

And yes, the pictures are very hot, but

This happens at least a few times a year, it is what it is, be sure to have a hobby account that is difficult to trace to your real person. If you don't have one yet get one and email your lady friends and ask them to delete your old address and add the new one.

The other things that are complicated are the connection with Facebook and MSN or other social networking sites and the relation they have with email addresses. You are only asking for trouble if you use an account that is associated with anything outside of the hoby.

The final thing is something that I am guilty of, and that is the hobby cell phone, don't use your work cell phone or publiushed number to make arrangments with. If you share a hobby phone number than no harm done.

Another lesson to be learned here - always use a "disposable" hobby web-based e-mail for any contact with providers. One that contains your handle but not your real name.

E.G. (The Stud) [email protected] (not my real one - lol)

I have several such accounts. Each has its own privacy purpose.

Just received this. She and/or Lilly must read here :)

Hello,

I am writing again just to apologize for those who noiced and are troubled by it....that the email I sent did show the addresses of other recipients of this mail.

For some reason...which I do not know yet my BCC function did not work as supposed to...as my intention was indeed and clearly to have all recipients of this mail not show up in everyone's mail!

Please accept my apologies for any inconvenience caused!

I want to assure you that indeed I am very discrete and professional....and your privacy is of paramount importance.

For some who asked me to remove their names I will do so!

Again...I am so sorry for my error!

Sincerely,

Mora

Saluki don't take my thread the wrong way..I agree 100% about the BCC, and yes Lily Lombard sharing info to her(if that is indeed the case).

I'm throwing out sarcasm simply because "it does not surprise me" The sarcasm is more directed the 1st time it happened to me, and others.

As for her price...well I've spent more..and she looks delicious, nothing like a mix of Spanish/French in a lady from Montreal that is gorgeous, and may swear at you in different languages while you are making wild passionate love...yaahhhoooo:razz:

Hello,

I am writing again just to apologize for those who noiced and are troubled by it....that the email I sent did show the addresses of other recipients of this mail.

For some reason...which I do not know yet my BCC function did not work as supposed to...as my intention was indeed and clearly to have all recipients of this mail not show up in everyone's mail!

Please accept my apologies for any inconvenience caused!

I want to assure you that indeed I am very discrete and professional....and your privacy is of paramount importance.

For some who asked me to remove their names I will do so!

Again...I am so sorry for my error!

Sincerely,

Mora

And this is the obligatory reply every month, hopefully she had no stalkers or enemies on the list that can make things a little messy.

• Like 1

For some reason...which I do not know yet my BCC function did not work as supposed to

Yep, depending on what e-mail system you use and who's using it, YMMV. Even BCC is not totally. safe it seems.

The final thing is something that I am guilty of, and that is the hobby cell phone, don't use your work cell phone or publiushed number to make arrangments with. If you share a hobby phone number than no harm done.

This whole distrust of ladies really worries me sometimes.

I get e-mails about how asking for a listed contact number is "silly" and pointless, but at the same time I'm not sure how I'm expected to trust a strange man to come into my private home when I'm not trustworthy enough for a listed number.

Trust is a two way street... or at least in my books it is.

• Like 1

Hello Saluki and ever one else!

I am new here....so please bear with me.

First I do apologize for all the gentlemen whose emails appeared in other recipients mail for any inconvenience caused! My intention was indeed to have all mails blind copied(BCC) a feature I am very familiar with....however for some reason though I did that...I noticed that the function failed after I sent the mail....and also a few minutes later some one alerted me on the error!

Secondly...Lilly Lombard is a very good friend of mine and we do duos together. Since it is my first visit to Ottawa...she provided me with a list of contacts...which I assumed know her well....and had sent mail to alert them that I will be contacting them. Anyway....again I am sorry to have overlooked the fact hat some maybe unhappy having their contact addresses shared....and again I do apologize.

I just want to say...like Lilly and those who know me...I am a very discrete and professional person...who values every one's privacy!

Please forgive me for the error...it was not at all intentional....I actually realized my technical error before I read this thread....and I sent an apology to all recipients concerned!

I hope all you gentlemen will forgive me....and afford me the pleasure to meet you and enjoy my first visit in your fair city Ottawa!

Sincerely,

Mora

I get e-mails about how asking for a listed contact number is "silly" and pointless, but at the same time I'm not sure how I'm expected to trust a strange man to come into my private home when I'm not trustworthy enough for a listed number.

Trust is a 2 way street...we ask for a number so we can verify the gentlemen. You would think that after they have seen our reco's that trusting us shouldn't be a problem. Especially if we are the only ones reading our mail.

Trust is a 2 way street...we ask for a number so we can verify the gentlemen. You would think that after they have seen our reco's that trusting us shouldn't be a problem. Especially if we are the only ones reading our mail.

As the governor of South Carolina recently found out, there may be more than one person reading a paramour's e-mails, including those who become jealous ex-boyfriends. Perhaps an exceptional example, but still . . .

I know that all the high-end independent providers I've known make discretion and privacy a priority and I certainly trust them to do that.

Giving a verifiable number isn't a problem for me. I currently live on my own so there are no SO issues.

The hobby e-mail address protects privacy in the event of something such as what we're discussing in this thread occurs.

My LTR/Fave knows and uses my personal e-mail, and she knows all my phone numbers, as do I hers. We also know a great deal about many aspects of each others lives. That's trust build up over time on both sides.

I'm sure there are many other examples of such trust involving regular clients and their favourite experience providers.

But on the start, it's probably wise for both partys to be somewhat cautious.

As the governor of South Carolina recently found out, there may be more than one person reading a paramour's e-mails, including those who become jealous ex-boyfriends. Perhaps an exceptional example, but still . . .

I know that all the high-end independent providers I've known make discretion and privacy a priority and I certainly trust them to do that.

Giving a verifiable number isn't a problem for me. I currently live on my own so there are no SO issues.

The hobby e-mail address protects privacy in the event of something such as what we're discussing in this thread occurs.

My LTR/Fave knows and uses my personal e-mail, and she knows all my phone numbers, as do I hers. We also know a great deal about many aspects of each others lives. That's trust build up over time on both sides.

I'm sure there are many other examples of such trust involving regular clients and their favourite experience providers.

But on the start, it's probably wise for both partys to be somewhat cautious.

Oh i totally agree with you ...gents need to have separate email accounts,separate phone numbers if necessary too...that's all we ask for our own piece of mind that we have a number we can call you back on. I have only had trouble with this a few times and in any case if i can't have what i ask for then i won't accept the appointment.

I also agree that the group letter is a bad idea and very careless....if i am letting people know I'm coming into town each email is separate...thus sometimes not much chit chat...hehe...my fingers are meant for other things not typing...lol. The personal touch is much better.

And that type of extra attention get noticed Emma (and it is greatly appreciated) :)

Seperate phones are a great idea, but they need to be "disposable", just FYI from past experience. So no expensive, would cry if I lost it, cells for hobbying, and of course, no true personal stuff on it... that should got without saying...

I am somewhat concerned about the "listed" number mentionned, an unblocked number is no issue, but a listed number carries some risk as well, and for the record, most SPs I have dealt with have "unlisted" cells, albeit unblocked ones.

Privacy concerns are very close on both side, if for slightly different reasons. So mutual comfort level is what allows a connection, otherwise, well, both go their seperate ways.

Group emails also carry the risk of inadvertently including people who you did not want to include, I.E. real personal contacts of the sender, this in tern could cause issues...

....if i am letting people know I'm coming into town each email is separate...thus sometimes not much chit chat...hehe...my fingers are meant for other things not typing...lol. The personal touch is much better.

Please do not be surprised......I got your contact addresses from my good friend and duo partner Lilly Lombard who you are already acquainted with04.gif.....

accidents happen that is for sure and I'm cool with that. I take the necessary precautions to keep my hobby activities boxed up tight in their corner where they belong.

However, is the sharing of contact lists common? I would have thought not. But I could be wrong there.

P...

Seperate phones are a great idea, but they need to be "disposable", just FYI from past experience. So no expensive, would cry if I lost it, cells for hobbying, and of course, no true personal stuff on it... that should got without saying...

Pay-as-you-go from either 7-11 or PetroCanada. No need to show any form of ID unlike the hassle Fido/Rogers/Bell makes you go through. You can program it to say it is owned by your handle.

7-11 SpeakOut sometimes runs specials where $100 would give you a basic phone and 500 mins talk time. Normally the phone would set you back $50.

7-11 minutes expire in 365 days unlike the normal 60 days you get from other providers.

7-11 uses the Rogers network, while PetroCanada uses Bell's.

Just a happy customer.

Edited by etasman2000
Added minutes expiry information

Also realize it was unintentional, so lets all move on...like back to my earlier comments on your pictures..god you are gorgeous!smoking hot sweetheart!:boobies:

Pete

First I do apologize for all the gentlemen whose emails appeared in other recipients mail for any inconvenience caused! My intention was indeed to have all mails blind copied(BCC) a feature I am very familiar with....however for some reason though I did that...I noticed that the function failed after I sent the mail....and also a few minutes later some one alerted me on the error!

Secondly...Lilly Lombard is a very good friend of mine and we do duos together. Since it is my first visit to Ottawa...she provided me with a list of contacts...which I assumed know her well....and had sent mail to alert them that I will be contacting them. Anyway....again I am sorry to have overlooked the fact hat some maybe unhappy having their contact addresses shared....and again I do apologize.

I just want to say...like Lilly and those who know me...I am a very discrete and professional person...who values every one's privacy!

Please forgive me for the error...it was not at all intentional....I actually realized my technical error before I read this thread....and I sent an apology to all recipients concerned!

I hope all you gentlemen will forgive me....and afford me the pleasure to meet you and enjoy my first visit in your fair city Ottawa!

Sincerely,

Mora

I think you will find that the vast majority of guys will move on quickly especially when you as hot looking as you are :)

Sincerely,

Mora

In this case I believe that the error was an honest one and Mora has apologized for her mistake. Now while I have many hobby email addresses for for different purposes, I still wouldn't appreciate my address going out to everyone on a contact list. I would prefer that a lady contact me directly even if its a form letter which she cuts and pastes. Most of all the ladies I see, have the utmost respect for my privacy, and I'm quite clear on when and how they can reach me. Most know my real name as I do theirs. It's a mutual respect arrangement it hasn't caused me any problems to date.

ATH

Cell phones are not a reliable means of identity however they are great communication devices! It is critical that you be very careful with new clients however there are much more effective methods for screening.

If you use a work phone and forget to erase the number or your employer does an audit of calls (this is available to many of them regardless of the evidence on the physical phone) you could end up unemployed. A snoopy wife can get a hold of your phone and start hunting for evidence and that can be very damaging.

Many guys don't need a cell phone, so to get one that is registered does not make sense, the pay as you go are simple and effective but not a reliable means of ID.

For Out calls it makes sense to get the number of the property and verify that there is a client there before you knock on the door, with the yellow pages it is easy to ID the property to a name.

I have several ladies that have saved my number to there electronic devices and call or txt if they have questions about up coming appointments or things that I may be a resource for. I don't think that it is a good idea to contact a cleint after an appointment on their cell phone unless you sepcifically know it is OK. Some ladies just txt or call out of the blue, and that is better done to a hobby phone that is out of harms way. As a hobbiest we have no control over when they will use the number again (or when they will use our email again), but we can control what number they will call or txt.