Sex at work/office

I know I'm not the only person that has office fantasies. I really get turned on at the thought of a secretary dressed to kill in stocking heels and a garter belt. Little pencil skirt and a low cut blouse. This has many different to possibilities. The oh no ill do anything to keep my job... What are some of your office fantasies?

DoM ;)

• Like 1

Just doing my bosses assistant on his desk.......and leaving the glazed dognut shine fir the mornings meeting

Posted via Mobile Device

My fantasy was always more of the academic office variety ;)

Oh Professor, please don't fail me, I'll do anything.

That sort of thing :)

• Like 4

This is a fantasy of mine...Being caught in the act of smelling the high heeled pumps of a certain well dressed woman executive secretary at end of day, and her liking it, followed with some steamy foot worship...

I had one employee that I interviewed and hired a few years ago. She was actually brilliant at her job and I was please with my choice as an employee. However, over a little time she would innocently flirt with me and find reasons to have to come and talk to me about whatever projects she happened to be working on and being that she was 15 years younger than me I admit I found it cute and endearing. From time to time I definately would daydream about laying her up on my desk pulling up her skirt and going down on her then turning her around and ...... I digress.

It was all "just daydreaming" until one day she came into my office and closed the door. I had no idea what she was up to until she turned and sat infront of me, she was crying. She opened up to me about her life and boyfriend and their problems and how he had cheated on her. She went on for a little while and I just listened but eventually she stopped reached over and touched my hand across the desk and said, "why couldn't he be like you". She just didn't say another word just stared at me and waited for my response. In my head alarm bells were ringing and I was like, "oh fuck, awkward moment".

In my wisdom, I went off on a speech about youth and love and how she had so much more to experience and how there was surely a perfect person out there who whould cherish her in the way she deserved and maybe she could use the opportunity to make a fresh start in her life. I told her to look and wait for the silver lining. After I finished my talk I told her to go home for the rest of the day and just deflate.

As soon as she left I picked up my phone and made a few calls and called in a couple of favours. The next day she mysterously got a call from a head hunter from one of my competitors who happen to need someone of just her skillset as a manager for one of their departments at a considerable pay and responsibility increase. That week she resigned and took the new job excited that such a great opportunity just found her just when she needed it. To this day she has no idea how it happened.

My fantasy could have very easily become reality but that's not me to take advantage of any situation. I just need to find another fantasy now, a safer one.

Chuck

• Like 8

Guest S****r

There was one guy I used to meet often at his office at night to fulfill his office fantasies. We had sex on his office chair, on his desk, but the best one was in the boardroom on the boardroom table! He says the next day he could see the "shine" and our handprints. Lol. It was fun and he began thinking about me a LOT at work, for some reason! Lol

My fantasy was always more of the academic office variety ;)

Oh Professor, please don't fail me, I'll do anything.

That sort of thing :)

I can remember back when I was in university there was an issue with people having sex at the University library. There was even a front page article in the local newspaper titled, "Sex among the stacks".

FYI Berlin, I'd love to take you over my knee like the scene in Debbie does Dallas if anyone can remember that one;)

Chuck

• Like 3

Well Cerb ladies.....I have had sex with many of you on my desk here and a little bit in the chair at work and it was awesome !!! ..... just sayin ;)

• Like 1

I have always been a horny little slut, seeking out naughty adventures. ;) I used to have a lot of public sex, both indoor and outdoor, and work was no exception. There was one job in particular where I became very good friends with a male co-worker. He was my superior, so that made it even more fun. We fucked and sucked in just about every place we could find in that building (both inside and outside), during working hours. It's actually a wonder how we never got caught.

One special time I vividly remember giving him a delicious blow job on our bosses desk when he was out. We had joked about it for months and finally went for it one day... oh my, what a naughty thrill!! ;) And no one was ever the wiser... It was always our forbidden little secret!

Sometimes it's fun to think about all the illicit stuff that probably goes on around us all the time that we have no idea about!

• Like 5

I had one employee that I interviewed and hired a few years ago. She was actually brilliant at her job and I was please with my choice as an employee. However, over a little time she would innocently flirt with me and find reasons to have to come and talk to me about whatever projects she happened to be working on and being that she was 15 years younger than me I admit I found it cute and endearing. ...

As soon as she left I picked up my phone and made a few calls and called in a couple of favours. The next day she mysterously got a call from a head hunter from one of my competitors who happen to need someone of just her skillset as a manager for one of their departments at a considerable pay and responsibility increase. That week she resigned and took the new job excited that such a great opportunity just found her just when she needed it. To this day she has no idea how it happened.

My fantasy could have very easily become reality but that's not me to take advantage of any situation. I just need to find another fantasy now, a safer one.

Chuck

You made a very wise move. Should b safe now to visit her to see if the feeling she has is still the same or if it was a trap/advancement strategy.

When I saw the title of this thread, the first thing that popped in my head was the movie The Secretary with Maggie Gallenhaal. Quite intense movie! Dom/Sub lovers, I recommend that you watch this.

Here's the trailer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YmSO07r_zTc

This is the first spanking scene between the secretary and the boss. So far they only had a strickly professional relationship...until:

• Like 3

You made a very wise move. Should b safe now to visit her to see if the feeling she has is still the same or if it was a trap/advancement strategy.

No she was very genuine, a really sweet girl actually, no ill intent. She still keeps in touch regularly and consults me on many aspects of her professional and personal life for guidance.

I don't like complications in my life and avoid them at all costs. Fantasy or not, she presented a complication which I delt with swiftly. I never think with my "little head", I'm just too analytical and cerebral and have exceptional impulse control.

Even in this hobby, my brain is two steps ahead of my penis. LOL

No she was very genuine, a really sweet girl actually, no ill intent. She still keeps in touch regularly and consults me on many aspects of her professional and personal life for guidance.

I don't like complications in my life and avoid them at all costs. Fantasy or not, she presented a complication which I delt with swiftly. I never think with my "little head", I'm just too analytical and cerebral and have exceptional impulse control.

Even in this hobby, my brain is two steps ahead of my penis. LOL

You know, sometimes just letting your groin take control and go wild ... Nah.

I once had a out of spa relationship with an MPA who needed to get some work done by me at my place of business. We agreed to barter services.

I arranged to see her at the end of my day at work. I told my staff I'd close up late since I was with my friend and we were going to grab dinner afterwards. When they had all left and I locked up the MPA removed her clothing to reveal full matching bra, panties, stockings and garters, dropped down to her knees for an out of this world bbbjcimsw. OMG I was in heaven. We repeated the same thing a couple of more times before she "paid off" and she eventually moved back home to the maritimes.

Still think about her from time to time. :)

• Like 1

About 10 years ago, I was working an IT contract at a government office. (A really big one). Starting playing around with the temp secretary for the Minister

Anyway, we kept teasing about finding a place for a BJ and finally near the end of the day (as most government workers leave by 3pm) She met me in a room we had locked up with some new computers stuff. She gave me a really nice BJ but that wasn't enough so we had a smal desk and I bent her over that, lifted her skirt, moved her panties to the side

Well I had to tell her several times not to make so much noise. We did that one time only but it was amazing

• Like 2

>My fantasy was always more of the academic office variety :wink:

>Oh Professor, please don't fail me, I'll do anything.

I've been a prof and that's one of the most stressful things one can experience... some really tempting woman offering herself... often they don't explicitly say they want marks, its just flirting... One young woman asked me what my favourite song was because she was using some music in a project, then she told me hers was "Make love to me baby", by Bon Jovi".

It was so tempting

But I had spent 12ve years getting my Ph.D. it didn't make a lot of sense to prematurely end my career (etc.),

so I didn't.

Additional Comments:

Yes the office fling has always been a favourite fantasy of mine... I love skirts and stockings...

Additional Comments:

Another fantasy involves a commuter train. When I first started taking the train to work, I knew this woman who was kind of shy, but used to flirt with me and we would often meet on the way home. She wasn't particularly pretty but her legs were gorgeous. She worked as a secretary so of course she had my favourite combo of skirt and stocking etc.. We would get off in the last station and by the time we got there we would sometimes be alone in the car. This was a few years ago... and the trains are a lot more crowded now. Anyway, I kept imagining making out with her in the train. I actually did make a pass at her (a rather clumsy pass I might add), but she got really nervous and didn't take me up on the offer... (then avoided me for the next 6 months).