Recommendations for a first-timer?

Just wondering if anyone here would be able to recommend an SP for a first-timer? Someone that'll ease the nervousness. Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!

Guest ot***amal***

As a recent first timer I'd suggest as opposed to having someone try and suggest who they think you might like, look for one that appeals to you. I know that can be a bit overwhelming considering there's a large number of ladies to choose from. I'd advise you to find someone who has recommendations on here. From there pick a lady who is the image you're looking for and offers the services you want.

If you aren't going to pick here, be sure to read of Cowboy's Diary posted about to ensure the woman you consider contacting isn't in there.

Any SP will strive to put you at ease during your encounter as it's part of what they do. Enjoy the search for your first encounter and happy hobbying.

Probably be best to narrow down your search to a few SP's that appeal to you. Obviously looks are important but read her posts and reco's as well.

After you narrow your search down if you're still undecided maybe ask a few members for their suggestions, privately.

Members can recommend their favorites on this thread but unless they know you they will have no idea if she would be in any way "your type".

Edited by MeatBeater

Just wondering if anyone here would be able to recommend an SP for a first-timer? Someone that'll ease the nervousness. Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!

I would have thought that most SPs would do a pretty good job with this. I should just find someone who appeals to your tastes and desires, and go from there. If you let her know you're a first-timer, I'm sure she'll play nice :)

The only solid recommendation I'd make is to stick with someone who's well-recommended... you're probably better off doing that than striking out into the complete unknown.

My best advice for you would be to see an independent service provider. There are pages of information in the Ottawa recommendation section for you to reference. I've been on this site since the beginning, and many of us have spent a great deal of time putting information on here to help people like yourself. I wish sites like this had existed when I started in the hobby!!! Make sure when communicating with the service provider that you are interested in that she will be your first experience in the hobby. If you end up seeing any of the women I know, they'll make sure to help calm down your nervousness.

Also, if you are never sure about a woman, just double check on Cowboy's Diary. He has a wealth of information on his site to help protect us from the sketchy providers out there. Even someone like myself who's been at this for years checks the diary on a regular basis. I don't want to get ripped off! http://www.cowboysdiary.info/

Good luck sir, and happy hobbying! Any questions, just pm me.