SharlaXXX

Guest G-r****w

Is there any news on this provider? The last few postings suggest that she has put on a couple of pounds. Has anyone seen her recently?

Is there any news on this provider? The last few postings suggest that she has put on a couple of pounds. Has anyone seen her recently?

Sharla is a top notch provider. She is a sexual dynamo who provides a true GFE and makes your visit as enjoyable as it could be. As for the weight thing, she is no spinner. She is a very sexy, mature, curvy woman with fabulous EE's who carries her weight very well.

You may find a few detractors on this and other boards but that goes with being an SP. Every SP is not for every Pooner. There are 4 or 5 top SP's in this town who I've seen but didn't repeat because they just weren't my thing. That's why they make more than one flavor of potatoe chips.

well said cats, havn`t had the pleasure. as you say there`s so many different ladies to choose from and to each their own.

Just a piece of advise for you as she does have a cat, in case you have allergies, but yes, strongly recommended. Not sure what you prefer body wise, but I highly doubt you will fault her service. You have got to have her take a round with your dick. She gives terrific bj's and sucks like a vacuum (not that I have tried a vacuum as a comparison) and if you like ladies that will grind you down in to the mattress, she can do it. Can't imagine you'll be disappointed.

The last time I saw her, she had put on a few ounces around the midriff. But she was in no way overweight.

This is a lady who loves sex and it shows. Fantastic BBBJ and an endless variety of positions. She always makes you feel welcome, horny and in the end, thoroughly sated.

Guest B***ke Ba****

Has anyone seen or heard from her?I booked a session with her on Aug 1 for sun Aug 2 at 11 I showed up but she never answered I've seen her before and had a great time. I've called since still nothing Hope she is all right Rusty

Posted via Mobile Device

Guest B***ke Ba****

Heard from her its all good :) rusty

Posted via Mobile Device