Does any asian massage parlor provide table shower in Ottawa ?

Guest m**t****ka

When I go to the states, there's one thing, amongst others, that I enjoy a lot: table shower at an asian massage parlor. They also call it body shampoo or body scrubs. It's a table they lay you on in the shower room, and wash your entire body before or after the massage. The MA spray your entire body with the water hose, then scrub it with a soapy sponge or wash rag. I love to have it before the massage cuz I like the anticipation. I like the thrill of not knowing if she's going to scrub my special area with that sponge or not (most do from my experience). And then, after the shower, they wipe your entire body with a towel, including that very special area. What makes it different it to me compared to the MPs who offer shower together over here is that: you don't know for sure if it's gonna happen, you hope for it, you crave it, there's no additional tip for it, and when it finally happens, it's heaven. It's also a good indication on how open-minded your masseuse will be about providing a happy ending.

I would like to try something like that here in Ottawa as well. Do any asian massage parlors offer this service?

I know the equipment you are talking about, I think here the only possible places where you can find this is at legite spas where they offer body wraps.., so look for the body wraps treatments on legite spas and maybe you ll get lucky!!! Good luck!

Additional comments... is called a Vichy Shower

vichy-shower1.jpg

• Like 1

Guest m**t****ka

Thanks Vitto. I'm so happy you know exactly what I'm talking about. I wonder what are the chances of such an experience happening in a legit spa? Maybe slim to none. I'm feeling very sad right now :(

The massage parlors in Ottawa need to consider doing it. The clients would love it.

Guest m**t****ka

Yeah. most of them though either have a shower head that the masseuse hold in her hand to shower you while you are laying down or they get the very warm water from a small tub with some kind of bowl and shower you with it. You are laying naked and they are standing.

Good memories. I think I might start a petition on here in order for them to bring this service around here.

I had one of those in Acapulco, at "Muajaca"...legit there includes the offerrings of a lot of extras, and it was in sort of a cement steam room . The ma was truly beautiful...It was great!! I haven't heard of it in Ottawa

Plenty of those in South Florida. Some include it in the door fee, some charge somewhere around a Jackson.

One thing's for sure: THe MA knows that whatever she handles is clean, cause she did the scrubbin'!

• Like 1

This thread comes up every couple of years, and yes they did have it here in Ottawa at one time. There was a place in Gatineau not far from Pigales that used to offer it, but it got shutdown at least 5-10 years back. It hasn't come back since then. I think the main problem is that it requires a really large waterproof area, and most places don't have that kind of area to dedicate to it. Most places barely have a stand-up shower, and I've not seen any with a tub, let alone a shower table.

PS-Here's the previous thread:

http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=37721&highlight=table+shower

• Like 3

I've been to something similar on a trip to Vegas once. It was a parlour west of the strip that I was offered it before the massage. It didn't have the overhead shower nozzles, but the attendant had a hand held shower head.

Guest m**t****ka

Thank you Whiteman. I never knew there was already a thread like that. So that proves the point that the demand is there. I wonder who's gonna take the challenge and bank on this idea.

I have visited them in Florida as well.

I've brought this up now and then, I would increase my visits to MPs if this was available here. I prefer the asian SPs because of the accompanied shower which is the closest you come to it here.

That said, I am heading to PA later this week and will go to my fave AMP for a great TS, massage and more! I sometimes ask for an extra TS at the end since I love it so much, they usually are happy to oblige if not crazy busy.

I was in the Fort Lauderdale are of Florida over Christmas just this last year. When I was there I decided to check out the MP scene. This was a family vacation so no alone time, but I thought I would try and find the equivalent of CERB while I was there.

Most of the body-rub parlours down there, according to what I read, offer table showers for one reason: To weed out law enforcement. The routine seems to be: Pay the nice lady at the door, choose your attendant, get naked, lie down on the table for your shower, and then discuss any extras. Seems it's harder for naked undercover officers to make charges stick down there.

• Like 1

I was in the Fort Lauderdale are of Florida over Christmas just this last year. When I was there I decided to check out the MP scene. This was a family vacation so no alone time, but I thought I would try and find the equivalent of CERB while I was there.

Most of the body-rub parlours down there, according to what I read, offer table showers for one reason: To weed out law enforcement. The routine seems to be: Pay the nice lady at the door, choose your attendant, get naked, lie down on the table for your shower, and then discuss any extras. Seems it's harder for naked undercover officers to make charges stick down there.

So what you're saying is that we need more moralistic LE to get our table showers? :)

Just got my fix on a trip to US.

One thing that might be a substitute is if you have an accompanied shower and your SP gives you a nice massage with the hot water running over you. Shanghai May does this for me when she is in town, worth asking your fave SP about.