kittens or cougars

cougar or kitten  

117 members have voted

1. 1. cougar or kitten

• i like them over 30
    • i like them under 30

I want to see a sweet sexy slim petite over 30 Milf. :-D

Any suggestions my friends.

Tough poll to vote on, I like them over thirty in fact even over forty and under thirty just as long as they are mature and well experienced in their services rendered.:-D

what if you are doing it on her bithday at the time of her birth?...........

I prefer more the cougar.....

For a long time I was interested only in cougars over 35 thinking I could relate to them better. Lately I have tremendous experiences with a lady under thirty. Go figure! I now think the answer is that a quality SP is a quality SP and they are so amazing that age means little.

Not having had any experience, I think that I would relate better to a mature lady. We would probably have more in common and be able to build a trust and rapport. Basically the age is not the determining factor but the level of maturity and the confidence that comes with it.

A kitten with a cougar's attitude is the best combo...but if I have to choose, I'd say cougar.

For me there is a special lady who is 30 that is my favorite but as a whole I prefer SP's so far over 30 :-)

it all depends on the person, age really has nothing to do with it.

bingo.

Can't vote as there is no "age doesn't matter" selection. I prob see just as many one both sides of 30 ....

This is a very interesting question that deserves thorough scrutiny. I shall have to invite a couple of each over to run some, um, "tests" in order to collect enough data to study.

You know, in the name of science and for the betterment of humanity and all that...

(seriously though, cougar)

Guest gagagaga

I like both, but I have to say that cougars are more consistant. with kittens it can be hit and miss sometimes.

Guest Ou**or**n

I find the sweet spot to be ladies between 25 and 30. They tend to have the experience and maturity that makes them great SP's and yet still have bodies that are young. They also tend to stay active longer and thus if the chemistry is right they make good for good long term repeats.

I totally stay away from just about any lady under 22 for a whole lot of reasons. These include being too new the business, poor service, immaturity, disorganized, taking too many calls, inconsistent service and high turnover in the business.

I've had many great ladies over 30 as well but as I am just a bit over 40 myself the older they get the more they get into the range of what I could pick up on my own with some effort.

Sure there area a whole lot of reasons why we pay when we could get for free but for me being with a younger lady I otherwise couldn't be with is one reasons.

Sure, I admit it, I'm a Shallow Hal.

mood thing for me. sometimes i want to lead, sometimes i want to follow. ymmv, but imho kittens are good for play(quickies), cougars are good for stay(repeat, msog).

Guest f***2f***

i voted Cougar but I have had some pretty awesome kittens. I must say lately the cougars are winning my vote but I'm not ruling anything out...and why would you?:mrgreen:

I like my kitten, and I love other kittens, but a tiger in the bedroom can put any man or women in there place....Grrrrr!

• Like 1

Yup, like those a lot, but in fact either work for me, depends on the connection.

A really experienced and mature under-30 works best for me.

Best of both worlds. Lol.