So after having a Stupid rough night as mentioned http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=129847 I get a call form a blocked number I assume is my buddy. It wasn't so I quickly apologize and inform the person that I thought he was someone else I was JUST conversing with and I was in a grumpy mood but trying not to give details really cause its not buddy's issue. So he convinces me to go see him but he turns out to be at a hotel that they literly stop every woman going in there after a certain hour to ask to see their key card. So I tell buddy this and ask if he can meet me out side which he refuses cause he's in pj's. so we talked for a bit and decide that I'm grumpy enough from my crappy night and going to bed he may call me the next day cause we didn't want hassle at the door. reasonable yes? well of course buddy wants to start talking about the size of his penis and wanting to know if I like big ones and how big my biggest was and what not. Well sorry hun at this time I decide I'm uninterested in talking about penis' and at 4 am I'm allowed to be irritable in the first place let alone when you know I'm already irritable. Yes I get people get drunk and horny at 4am but you don't have to be a pig

• Like 3

Did I tell you about the guy who called me and tried to whisper to me? I can't hear the best of times, but this guy kept insisting on whispering.....Well, I kept saying "speak up, can't hear you". Then he finally said in an exasperated voice "can you handle a 6" cock?". I thought wow, and before I could stop my outside voice, I replied "is that the best pickup line you can give me? Its 4 am for crying out loud. If you are going to call me at this time, you had better have a 12 " cock so I can at least have some fun".

Funny thing though, he didn't book me. I wonder why?

Keep your chin up!

xoxo

• Like 3

The thing about this business is that it isn't consistent, so if you rely on it's income solely you will have highs and lows, the only way not to is to be frugal, work often and save save save. We have to be people pleasers, entrepeneurs, receptionists, cleaning ladies, bankers, advertisers, ect, ect, it's alot and can become mentally and physically exhausting if you don't manage your time on and off well. I feel for you, good times come and go as do the bad, you'll pull through. You are lucky to have your youth, health, and your gorgeous dog. When you do deal with asses try to laugh instead of becoming frusterated or angry, make light of it and soon good will come-hugs and best wishs.

• Like 3

well it wasn't really about the call going through or me having a rough day. We both mutually agreed I didn't want to be hassled at the door by security and he didn't want to be hassled by going down stairs to let me in. we were at a fine agreement about that it was that he insisted on being a pig that bothered me.

Ladies.. the SP ONLY area is a good place to VENT... lets not post venting posts in the public areas please (we like to keep the site upbeat, fun and friendly)

• Like 3