Which one feature?

Hi guys,

Over my time on this and other boards I've always been intrigued by how different we all are in our perception of quality and beauty in an SP.

This got me thinking about my own preferences.

I'd like to know what is the one physical trait you have to have in an SP. Assuming that everything else is average what is the most important for you?

For me it's the face and especially the eyes. She has to be pretty. While I likes my titties I gotta have a pretty face to look at when I come up for air.

Thanks for your input.

(BTW, Intelligence is ubersexy but for now I'm asking about the physical)

Ah, yes. It's their face, and to tell you the truth, not too much else matters [within reason that is a good mind and heart are equally important]. I'm a total romantic. One eloquent smile with aware thoughtful eyes, and I'm happily done! :)

PatrickGC

• Like 1

I always hate to focus on one part of a woman's body. Only because I feel a woman's body is a work of art or masterpiece. But I have to say a nice shapely butt does it for me. Big or small if it's got great shape I like it. A close second for me is nipples. Big boobs or small boobs, doesn't matter as long as they have nice nipples. God I feel so superficial right now.LOL!

Guest webothscore

It's funny to say the face since so few show it (and believe me i respect that for the many reasons they have) but I agree with the face. 19 or 44, a beautiful face is just great...

I always hate to focus on one part of a woman's body. Only because I feel a woman's body is a work of art or masterpiece... ... God I feel so superficial right now.LOL!

Sorry, don't agree.. I have no problem objectifying people and parts of their bodies as sexual objects.. it's just the way I am..

The one feature?? Labia.. The larger they can be, the more luscious and attractive they become.. Oh, the meaty delights I've enjoyed over the years.. remember the delightful lily-like lips of Maggie Belair?.. the fine dining pleasure with Justine?..

However, the best "feature" is an aggressively slutty open-minded attitude towards sex..

• Like 1

Guest Sno****54

Firm and toned butt definitely is my main requirement. Nice lips to kiss in upper and low mouth are extremely attractive for me, too.

For me it would be eyes. They are the window to the soul, and when I see beautiful eyes on a woman...she's got me!!!! There is not a specific colour that'll draw me in, but I can spot beautiful eyes on a woman a mile away.

• Like 1

Face for sure with a pretty and inviting smile. After that, legs that come up and make an a$$ of themselves. A great pair of legs with a tight butt can really set me off.

Got to be the smile! A smile all ways brings out the best!

Posted via Mobile Device

Totally agree, nothing ruins a pretty face faster than fucked up teeth. I always thought I was a boob man (all natural, the bigger the better) but as I've grown up I realize I've always been a tooth man first and foremost! Sounds weird to say it but its true!

I love them all. Each lady is a work of art. I find that when a lady is lacking in one area, she makes it up in another. She may be lacking in the boob department, but has a nice butt. Her face may be less appealing than some, but has a nice rack. What really puts me over the edge is a lady's stature. Short women turn me on. Being 6'5" myself, it's a bit of a challenge on the dance floor. But in the sack, tiny women seem much more agile.

There are many features that can draw ones eye. When the moment comes and your left in a trance, mesmerized by the thought of a touch or a taste. That my friends is what life is all about. The anticipation of something more.