Which SP did u bang the best

You know what i'm talkin about.......

one of those days you were just on a groove and u just went "bam, bam bam" and went for the kill

• Like 1

one of those days you were just on a groove and u just went "bam, bam bam" and went for the kill

Perhaps it is just me but some one that "banged" me the best ? Not my

personal interests or in my mind would make the nicest date but hey it an open discussion so,,, lets discuss.

• Like 2

Perhaps it is just me but some one that "banged" me the best ? Not my

personal interests or in my mind would make the nicest date but hey it an open discussion so,,, lets discuss.

Lol.....I'll let others discuss. I think I hear the theme song from Jaws on this thread.

Emly J....... cute response!

I know where the ladies are coming from. I'm old enough to slow down, smell the roses, and appreciate the finer things life has to offer........like the company of an amazing lady for awhile. There's another 4 letter word for intercourse..."talk"... and I can talk the ear off most people.

• Like 6

Lol.....I'll let others discuss. I think I hear the theme song from Jaws on this thread.

Emly J....... cute response!

I know where the ladies are coming from. I'm old enough to slow down, smell the roses, and appreciate the finer things life has to offer........like the company of an amazing lady for awhile. There's another 4 letter word for intercourse..."talk"... and I can talk the ear off most people.

Sorry yes a smart man , and I could go on but we know silence is golden, love to you cometman , yeah you do know to have fun,,, enough said!

• Like 1

Umm went for the kill, I provide a true Sensual GFE . The kill?

you guys are trippin out....girl's no disrespect but that's how men do their work.....bang bang and im out

I should probably just leave it alone but...wow..umm...just wow! Pretty sure I've never 'killed' a partner before. I'd be curious to know if the SP you 'banged the best' feels the same way about the encounter! A little class goes a long way.

• Like 4

I am sure you want to re explain this and tell us why ( seems to me ) you think "banging " a woman as you say to the kill is a good thing. I am very interested in your thoughts on this.

I am actually very happy to hear this expression so I may avoid in the future being " banged to the kill" . This does not sound the least bit enjoyable to me so thanks in advance for the lingo I may have missed:)))

• Like 2

Perhaps when I was under 25 I could have and likely would have answered this. Not now. I love a woman's company as a general friend, MP, SP, etc... Also likely why my dates are a little more than 30 mins. Sorry don't fit your profile.

Cub

• Like 1

you guys are trippin out....girl's no disrespect but that's how men do their work.....bang bang and im out

Please speak for yourself and not all men. I don't 'bang bang and get out'. Nor do I 'go in for the kill'. I prefer to be a gentleman and treat my companion like a lady and with respect!

• Like 3

Absolutely Jethro !! We are trippin out there....nothing disrespectful in your posts ? WRONG !!! And hey ...when you maybe become a MAN someday you will figure out how these posts really sounded and made the ladies feel.

Wow that's brilliant jibberish !!! and the expression is "in a groove" Dorkus

Wowzers there are some ignorant idiots in this world.

• Like 5