Socks! Stockings! Leg Coverings!!

I love wearing "non-conservative" socks with dress slacks, jeans, and suits (although don't need to wear those very often any more).

Bright colours, stripes, polka dots, paisley, whatever! The company out of Montreal has outstanding socks.

Now that you have seen my conservative pants, I have socks, and sweaters and shirts to match each colour in the pattern!! I was going to order golf shoes to match, but thought that would be going overboard!!!

Anyway, while surfing Cerb, as I am known to do, I have started to notice and enjoy the outstanding leggings some of our Cerb Ladies wear. HOT, HOT and HOT.

Who doesn't love bright colours, hounds tooth patterns, stripes on naked, sexy ladies!!!

Well, that is where my thought process is this morning.

Ladies, if you have any hot pics, with stunning leg coverings, please post here for all to enjoy!!!

Hugs and kisses and licks to all the Ladies of Cerb.

TheLiquor

• Like 1

:-D

The company in Montreal... do you mean Moxy Maus?

I wear their socks all the time! (It's hard to find actual --socks-- that aren't borring when you're a gal with sizeable feet -- I'm SO glad they exist!)

I also love the stuff I can get from Sock Dreams - FINALLY actual socks that come up well over my knees. :-D I'll post a pick of me in my black and purple stripes, when I have a chance to take one. ;-)

- Tess.

• Like 1

Those are gorgeous.

picture.php?albumid=6506&pictureid=45435I love these stockings they have a back seam and the ribbon is in animal print, the color blue/green is also one of my faves.
  • Like 2

Hey, my dears, I've got these great socks from Sock Dreams that go all the way up to mid-thigh. I want more!

picture.php?albumid=6793&pictureid=50857

picture.php?albumid=6793&pictureid=50856

Hope you like them as much as I do. ;-)

. Tess.

• Like 1

Julie Wilde use to have a picture in her albums where all you saw was her lovely legs in thigh-high rainbow socks. I really missed that picture.

Of course all her other pics are fantastic, then again she is pretty awesome herself.

Still miss that picture.

• Like 1