Caress from Montreal?

Has anyone experienced Caress from the Montreal Fantasy's website? Although this is a Montreal website, Caress is listed as being only available in Ottawa.

There is one recommendation only from a member with zero posts (I didn't think that was possible) so I am looking for any more info that might be out there.

I would love to hear about this as well, her colleague is in town right now, and has some good reviews, so chances are not too bad...

Another good point for her, she is NOT on the Cowboy's Blog list...

As to the zero posts, it may be that the reco was the first post, which would mean "zero posts" at the time of posting, or recos don't count as "posts" but I doubt the latter very much...

As to the zero posts, it may be that the reco was the first post, which would mean "zero posts" at the time of posting, or recos don't count as "posts" but I doubt the latter very much...

You are probably right. Caress looks great, but a reco from someone with more than zero posts would validate the existing reco.

Here is her colleague, the delicious Miss Chanel :)

http://cerb.ca/vbulletin/member.php?u=24628

Miss Chanel seems to have fine reviews from active members and would be a good bet.

If I read the web site correctly, she works as an Indy in Montreal, therefore you must booked directly with her and not through the noted agency for Montreal.

The agency works on her behalf for bookings, while she tours to Ottawa, same with lovely Miss Chanel.Pillow talk with Miss Chanel has its advantages.;)

Although this is a Montreal website, Caress is listed as being only available in Ottawa

Caress is a member on this board -she goes by the same handle. She's based in Montreal and has made a couple tours to Ottawa as an independent. She is pretty good for returning messages. I believe other commitments have made it difficult for her to return to Ottawa as much as we'd love her to. I have not seen her so I cannot comment on anything beyond what I've said - however I will say she is someone I would like to meet.

She was previously with Devilish in Montreal and extensively reviewed on MERB, with very positive reviews there, so worth a chance. I had booked with her in spring but she got sick and cancelled, so I cannot pass on any first hand experience. Pics are hot!