Shannon

Guest bigwpg

Let's get this out of the way first, long time lurker, on both erbs. I would like to see Shannon from cerb and BP, anyone have any info. Everyone has opinions, here is mine, I think the touring Quebecois girls and the white nights over at the other erb are starting to ruin the market here. $$$ on someone brand new, never reviewed, and who advertises on this board for a $ less in another city. It would be a review not question at the other rate.

Guest ***rgi*****9
Let's get this out of the way first, long time lurker, on both erbs. I would like to see Shannon from cerb and BP, anyone have any info. Everyone has opinions, here is mine, I think the touring Quebecois girls and the white nights over at the other erb are starting to ruin the market here. $$$ on someone brand new, never reviewed, and who advertises on this board for a $ less in another city. It would be a review not question at the other rate.

Well Bigwpg

Time to stop being a lurker and actually participate on both boards. Being a lurker since 2006 and coming here complaining about so called white knights and asking for info on someone. Give me a break... As far as I'm concerned get out there TOFTT and post some info instead of complaining!!!

Guest drhot69
.....white knights.....

He actually complained about white "nights". Do they keep you awake, Bigwpg? Try dark nights.:tongue: you'll sleep better.:rolleyes:

Bigwpg:

Not sure what the point(s) is you are trying to make.

1) I haven't seen Shannon.

2) As a lurker, you KNOW the rites of passage by now. You won't get an answer to "...has anyone seen?" until you TOFTT and post a recommendation.

3) This is a recommendation board, not a review board. If nothing has been posted, the news may be bad.

4) I can tell by your grammar, paragraph composition and spelling that your literacy may be suspect. Try to think carefully about what you have to say and just make one point. The title of your post was "Shannon". Stick with that.

5) touring Quebecois girls? White nights (sic)? You will have to elaborate on this so we can better understand your point. On a separate thread.

6) touring Quebecois girls....are effin' awesome!!!

Think than write ur question or concern. I lost myself reading your post and forgot what the point was. And stop whining and post a recommendation. Or stick to just lurking. Just saying.

Guest ***nno**n***

Just to be clear...

Can you be specific as to what Shannon you are talking about because I have never advertised on BP.

Thanks

69 posts! Congratulations

Yes that might be her favourite number:icon_biggrin: now how will we encourage her to post more lol.

If you are talking about shannon(shannoninwpg), I've not heard anything but positives. If you are a lurker you should know that...