Young latino in Gatineau On CL

You guys may as well TOFTT, as I don't think there is any information on her that I could find. Took a snoop on some other sites yesterday and didn't find anything, but she could be listed under another name.

Hmm, oddly enough I kinda enjoy TOFTT. I've run into a few unpleasant encounters that way but quite frankly the whole premise gets me kinda excited. Drg23 "boldly going where no cerbite has before" hahaha, i'll post my findings.

I think he means this one

ottawa.en............ca/ers/1293625751.html

(add http:// at the front, never posted before so I'm not sure if I'm allowed to post links)

Post number one in the books. New to the site (cudos on being so organized) Look forward to interacting more with the lot of you :)

Now I must return to work (from my sanity break) double shifts are b*lls!

Hooray for employees who (essentially) destroy your database and need to be replaced!!

She has been advertising on CL for about 2 weeks.

Some ads in english, some others in french.

She does look hot on the photo but I have a strange feeling about this one.

One-liner ads, very nice face photo; mmmm, it almost screams B&S.

I may be wrong but...

Let's see, 16 posts in the last 2 days, sometimes 18, 19 or 20 yrs old. $140, $150 or $160 for the hour. A lot of typos in either English or French, nice pics, nice tits...but if it sounds too good to be true, well...unless you like girls on the pipe! (i.e. not yours, the ones you smoke)

she also calls herself alyssa in some posts, vanessa in another.

the pics are beautiful, but all the different information makes me wonder too about its authenticity. That said, if anyone has had a positive experience, i'd love to hear. I was tempted to give her a call but since going out of commission (hurt my ribs), a wild encounter is, for once, the last thing on my mind :-|

Guest f***2f***
Let's see, 16 posts in the last 2 days, sometimes 18, 19 or 20 yrs old. $140, $150 or $160 for the hour. A lot of typos in either English or French, nice pics, nice tits...but if it sounds too good to be true, well...unless you like girls on the pipe! (i.e. not yours, the ones you smoke)

This is a job for....(pause for effect) COWBOY KENNY!!!

Cowboy will ride to the rescue...he's our hero...what say you CK?

I disagree with you guys.. She called me a while back to work, and I believe that the pics are real.. Not sure if they are recent or not..

J: Just asking..why did you not hire her?

I saw her.

Saw who? and do you plan on revealing any info to the rest of the gents that started this thread?

Guest ye***3

Read between the lines, Pete! He saw the girl that this thread is about and he has nothing more to say.

Posted via Mobile Device

This is a job for....(pause for effect) COWBOY KENNY!!!

Cowboy will ride to the rescue...he's our hero...what say you CK?

IGAB, know a friend and was wondering also...

Tricky... The girls on weed (wich is better than crack, I guess), and she's not the kind of girl next door... More kinda BBW... Pics 100% real (the one this morning) but pimped... Now, decision belongs to you...

No reputation in Montreal also, but that's where she's from...

Don't know about her service, but seems a little tricky...

P.S.: 140$ an hour? That's usually the rate for half...:???:

I find his brevity quite revealing;)

So did I, but for those others jabba could reveal more.As I said in the past, I personally don't hobby on CL.