I might be watching to much tv lately as I'm starting to appreciate the comedy in some commercials, well lets face it some of the commercials are better than the shows. What commercials have you seen that you liked.

[/color][/size][/font]

I love commercials. My marketing instructor used to spend hours dissecting and analyzing every subtlety of ads.

also I spent a couple years with just internet TV and I REALLY miss commercials when I don't have them.

one I always loved was a DQ commercial for the blizzard. The father is carrying his toddler in one of those carrier things and when he doesn't give the kid a bite of his blizzard the kid kicks him in the nuts

Additional Comments:

I also love the new nike commercial where they're trying to get the flex style sneakers (that are sooooooo comfy fyi) out of the claw machine while the runners are being called to the starting line.

it makes me giggle :)

• Like 1

Guest realnicehat

Thank you for all of these great commercials!

I shut down my satellite a few years ago out of frustration with the provider so now I miss all the good ads. So nice to be able to kill some time watching them here without interrupting my favourite shows.

It's a longer one at a minute and a half but I defy you not to laugh out loud at least once at the "dollarshaveclub" commercial:

• Like 1

Guest Ot**w***og****n

Gotta love martial arts bear and the salmon fisherman.

Apple was cool once:

Not it's just the bloated 'Le Chateau' of computing

Cute commercial!

"1984 won't be like 1984", but 2012 is -- Orwell was right about most of his predictions, he just got the dates wrong: in 2012 televisions started to have cameras that watch you http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2117493/Samsungs-latest-TV-sets-built-cameras-spark-concerns.html and cable boxes that record what you watch when you watch it and report this to rogers, etc., have been around for a long time.

Here's a couple commercial parodies that I hope you'll like:

• Like 1