I have seen adds of an sp that state they do not want to see guys of this race or that . of which I am a member . but I have seen the sp add again with out these statement in fact it say nothing about race in the add . this time should I call her ?

I would not feel right about tell her my race on the phone and she could not tell by talking to me

Do you guy tell the sp your race on the phone ?

and sp do you have races you like over ones you do not .?

may be we could have a separate board for people of different races

thanks

Joe...

This is one of those contentious issues that will never be answered in a satisfactory manner.

If you have seen that the specific provider has made it clear on former ads that she will not see men of a particular race, you probably have an inkling of what her reaction will be when you show up at the door.

If you desire to confront her, that is your prerogative. You know that it probably won't end well for either of you, and in the end, two people will be upset.

Separate race boards? Meh. Most people are pretty open. One bad apple doesn't spoil the bunch.

Guest Sno****54
I have seen adds of an sp that state they do not want to see guys of this race or that . of which I am a member . but I have seen the sp add again with out these statement in fact it say nothing about race in the add . this time should I call her ?

If it is about the lady in S. Boniface who is offering something like "SPA ambiance" on BP, don't worry about that. You are not missing anything. I can't go in deep about that provider due to rules of the board.

Edited by Sno****54
More details

I agree with WS and OD. I would move on, I can't imagine how it wouldn't be an awkward meeting/encounter.

Even though I am not a member of a minority if I get asked my race in an email communication I move on. I have no idea why it bothers me but it does. It doesn't mean the particular SP is a bad person or a racist, every lady or gentleman have their own reason(s) for seeing or not seeing people of a particular race and I respect that.

Guest s*r***a**9

I have heard from a couple different ladies that the reason they won't accept certain men as clients is because of their attitude toward women. It would be considered more of a cultural bias rather than race, although the two tend to go hand in hand. Certain cultures view women as subservient to men and are thus treated as such. The women in canada don't want to be treated rudely and risk being abused (physically or verbally).

There is no perfect answer to this question, but I will throw a couple questions out there for discussion

Isn't it going to be a better encounter with a lady who will like you than with someone who appears to have prejudices

If you see this lady knowing ahead of time that she has a prejudice, aren't you in fact creating a situation where the sex is coerced, and not consensual. This lifestyle has to be mutually beneficial. Even if her prejudice isn't right, don't compound a bad situation by showing up knowing she wouldn't have seen you had she known (I know, badly worded) and knowing she may be going through with the encounter more because she feels forced...doesn't it comes dangerously close to being a sexual assault, not a mutually beneficial encounter.

If you are at all a gentleman, you will ask her if race is an issue for her, if it is, see someone else, if not then see her

Above all else, this lifestyle should be open, honest and consensual

RG

After reading Soleil's post, which paints this much clearer, disregard what I posted above. Joe, verification and references are normal practices in this lifestyle of meeting ladies. If you consider it a hassle, this may not be the lifestyle for you. Second, bashing a lady who is well established on this board, while you are new here is not getting off on the right foot. And dragging this community into what is really a nothing complaint (changing your method of contact to a lady to more than two words would have done you a world of good) by spinning it into an issue of race, well JMHO, despicable.

Guys aren't the only ones who look at a lady (check recommendations etc) prior to contacting her

There are ladies who check out guys before an encounter through verification and you aren't on your way to having a good reputation amongst the ladies

A rambling

RG

Edited by r__m__g_uy
  • Like 2

Very well put, just goes to show you there are always two sides to everything, he will probably get what he deserves on BP. You always get what you give.

• Like 1

Not sure what other SPs reasons might be? There is however no shortage of men who treat women badly regardless of ethnicity. Cheers,

• Like 2

Guest ***rgi*****9

Well racism is rampant in our society as a whole. It's funny in the entire time I have been pooning I have never faced or dealt with any racist comments. I can not say the same for society as a whole! For all intents and purposes I am Caucasian however I tan very dark from Spring to Fall and have been called everything from a Black (including the N word) to an Arab by society, but as I mentioned have never faced it in this hobby.

Be polite, come on the boards tell it as it is good or bad, and at the end of the day your reputation will do you wonders. I recently posted a recommendation for Soleil on here and was absolutely floored by how our initial connection went, and the only reason was do to my presence here on this board as well as other boards and the manner in how I treat my ladies of choice.

Guest Sno****54
Well racism is rampant in our society as a whole. It's funny in the entire time I have been pooning I have never faced or dealt with any racist comments. I can not say the same for society as a whole! For all intents and purposes I am Caucasian however I tan very dark from Spring to Fall and have been called everything from a Black (including the N word) to an Arab by society, but as I mentioned have never faced it in this hobby

Me too GeorgieBoy69. I'm Hispanic and sometimes SPs tried to guess my ethnicity saying that I'm Arab, but they said it in a positive manner.

However, I was recently refused for a young provider due to my age. She asked for a pic, and I sent it. Then, she back me saying "you're so old for me". I'm not that old, I'm in the middle of my 40s, and it, likes the race issue, really doesn't matter as well. I'm still trying to convince her to book an encounter in order to show her that most of mature people tend to be more respectful and generous than young people.

thier is no candaian race so to say you will not see people of this race or that will not stop you from seeing people with bad attitudes

Guest ***rgi*****9
Me too GeorgieBoy69. I'm Hispanic and sometimes SPs tried to guess my ethnicity saying that I'm Arab, but they said it in a positive manner.

However, I was recently refused for a young provider due to my age. She asked for a pic, and I sent it. Then, she back me saying "you're so old for me". I'm not that old, I'm in the middle of my 40s, and it, likes the race issue, really doesn't matter as well. I'm still trying to convince her to book an encounter in order to show her that most of mature people tend to be more respectful and generous than young people.

As we get older we all understand maturity better, you may have to leave this particular SP for a few years then when she matures she may be open to seeing you. I wouldn't worry about it at all! Move on and have fun.

Guest Sno****54

For sure GeorgieBoy, fortunately this world is bigger than one provider. Anyways, I think she will be out of the League soon because she, apparently, is one of those typical College hotties who temporally enter in this business looking for big bucks; however, it seems she is not aware that the gold mine is in sugar daddies' pockets.

By the way, I just booked Misti, young French Canadian spinner. So, if our newbie locals fail, Québécoises always come to save our day. Cheers!

To dump on one of the best SP in the business is totally wrong! Soleil is kind, caring and is willing to drive 8 hours to see someone with a disability and you Joe are playing your race card. Your wrong as a person because you need to sell yourself as a gentleman with good manners. Most if not all SP expect good manners and behavior from the men they see so just lighten up. You do owe Soleil an apology!

• Like 4

I concur, it seems that this guy doesnt' know how to treat a woman... Respect and kindness go a long way.