Toys for boys or for women to make noise

I'm always open and fairly willing to try and experience new things. So I'm curious whether its for personal or couple, male or female toys what's your favourite sex toy? What your recommendation?

• Like 1

My personal favorite is a little viberator bullet that can attach to a finger. Worn on the front of the finger the bullet is applied direct against the pussy/clit/anus but I always perfer to wear it on the back of the finger turning the finger into the viberator then the finger itself gets applied against the pussy/clit/anus. Vibes are great but nothing beats the sensation of skin on skin.

Keeping it in batteries is a bitch though.

The other is a viberating cock ring with a bullet on both the top and bottom side so she gets stimulation on both the clit and anus during intercourse.

• Like 2

Can't say there's been any male-directed toys I've enjoyed. Well, unless you count a piece of fabric that was used to bind my hands to the bed-frame once. For a simple "toy" I've very fond memories of that one!

But as nothing turns me on more than a turned-on woman, I'm most likely to get a thrill from a toy when it's one the lady has brought out to use on herself while we play.

I knew one lady who had a collection of variously-sized buttplugs that she loved having used on her during intercourse. The fact that they were quite obviously her favourite toy by default made them mine.

• Like 2

Guest Ot**w***og****n

A new red 2013 Harley Davidson Breakout...my dream toy.

Try the male masturbator head for the Hitachi Magic Wand, play with it alone or better yet slip in side it and then have your partner sit atop you cow girl style.

It's made of win.

• Like 3

This one looks like it would be interesting for men. Soloflesh

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bLV1R_j_gvk

Of course for us ladies, dildos and vibrators are always fun. Never a fan of strap ons though. I always thought that if mens penis' were on their hand, it would work so much better. They could lick us and fuck us at the same time. Paradise.

I did send out my SO once to get a new charger for my fav vibrator. I had burned it out, and wanted a new one. So, off my SO went to the walmart to get one. Mind you my SO was very shy, and finally got up enough nerve to ask for someone to help find one. The clerk asked what the charger was for, and after being asked repeatedly, stated it was for a vibrator. The clerk was shocked, but the old guy standing behind said without missing a beat, "try Canadian Tire".

• Like 2

I don't mean this in a bad way but my favorite sex toy is real live person and she knows who she is...... Amazing Lady with or without toys :).

• Like 1

I love my hitachi... Sooo much!!

For men, I get way turned on by fleshlights. Weird, I know. But the pink lady vortex? RAWR! I have been told it's like the best jerk session you ever had. Equal pressure all the way around!!! Yum! Good for solo play or have your gf, partner, etc do it for you ;)

• Like 2

From the wise words of the critically acclaimed documentary "American Pie" that I watched AGAIN last night....

"This one time at band camp....I shoved a flute up my pussy"

Anyone use these ? Cause I could bring one along.....serenade you first even though I can't play it.....then hand it on over ;)

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSKuYF3jw53WDKCt9Z-56H7GmUVuUwMHk0sCprh5Yvf8H695tJe

Guest N***he**Ont**y
From the wise words of the critically acclaimed documentary "American Pie" that I watched AGAIN last night....

"This one time at band camp....I shoved a flute up my pussy"

Anyone use these ? Cause I could bring one along.....serenade you first even though I can't play it.....then hand it on over ;)

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSKuYF3jw53WDKCt9Z-56H7GmUVuUwMHk0sCprh5Yvf8H695tJe

Would you call that an Air Tickler Lee?