Balls balls balls!!!

Guest A** L***

Other than the obvious, or even if it's the obvious, what are the ways balls can be oh so great?!! It can even be your favorite sport!

I'll start first!!

If your back hurts real bad and you have no one to give you a massage, lie on the floor or against the wall and roll around on a tennis ball!! It works!!

Xx

Edited by A** L***

In high school my gf was a ballerina 4ft 10 and weighed 90 pounds and aside from playing with my balls she'd walk on my back.....barefoot and it was heaven. The tennis ball thing does work.

Peace

MG

Additional Comments:

A squash or racquetball works good too. Though hands on works good as well ;)

Peace

MG

If your back hurts real bad and you have no one to give you a massage, lie on the floor or against the wall and roll around on a tennis ball!! It works!!

Really?? that's a real useful tip I'll tuck away. you can also use a yoga ball to give your back a nice good stretch.

Do you have a really heavy (flat bottomed) piece of furniture to move?

Just lift up one end enough to slip a couple balls under it and then you can simply roll the object along on top of them.

If you're moving a fair distance just use enough balls that as some come out behind you can keep moving them back in front.

(Just to be safe, let me clarify I too am talking base/golf/tennis-type balls here...).

"Some balls are held for charity, and some for fancy dress....but when they're held for pleasure they're the balls that I like best" - Big Balls - AC/DC :p

• Like 1