Belle Bordeaux: pleasure treasure

I've lost count of the number of times I've seen Belle. We figure it must be 10 or 12 over the past year and a half. Here's the thing. It keeps getting better. Yesterday was total intensity, eroticism, pure lust. I loved it.

Every time is different; Belle keeps changing the pace and the energy, to keep it interesting. No routine here. Yesterday was PSE at its finest, Belle at her most vocal and receptive, me completely turned on by her beauty and sexiness, the abs, the ass, the long torso, the legs. So good. Just like in the movies, but real. And she comes, and she comes. And I love it.

10 or 12 times I've seen her, and I can't get enough.

Belle,

just by chance that you ever wander back here and read this, I have to say that you are sorely missed. You are one of a kind. I am happy that you have moved on and wish that all is well in your life, but I admit that I regret not having more time to get to know you before you left.

Cerbites:

She's retired now, I'm sorry to have bumped this thread and I apologize if I've gotten anyone's hopes up. I just feel like I had to say something to one of the best! (If not THE best).

I know this isn't technically a review, but it is still praise. Instead of creating a new thread, I thought this appropriate for her recommendation thread, just by chance she ever comes back (fingers crossed!).

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.