MygirlJenni

Avg. of 2 Recommendations

I've had the pleasure of meeting Jenni twice. And have to agree on all comments. Very nice girl and safe. Although i didn't realize greek was on the menu. Hmmm..may have to call her again soon to explore that ;-)

She sounds amazing. Great review! Gave me wood, and at my age that's appreciated! Kidding!! I swear. Seriously, great recommendation

So I took yer advice and called her,when she said she was close,I peeked out the window,when she pulled into the driveway,she was in passenger seat. But I must ask,who was the brunette driving you? I felt like a deer in the head lights when I locked eyes with her. Beautiful. Doubles?

I saw her tonight and had a great time, even though it was hot as hell today. I agree she is totally into what she does and she is VERY kinky, just so you know ;) she was very nice, very clean when I arrived and a sweet girl all around. She even gave me a nice compliment ;) ;). I would definitely see her again. And, yes, she loves anything anal.

I saw her tonight and had a great time, even though it was hot as hell today. I agree she is totally into what she does and she is VERY kinky, just so you know ;) she was very nice, very clean when I arrived and a sweet girl all around. She even gave me a nice compliment ;) ;). I would definitely see her again. And, yes, she loves anything anal.

how much for the incal she take

I will be in Winnipeg this next week. I will have to do some looking up on Jenni, I wonder if this is the girl from Tommy Tutone... 8675309... Jenni!

Can't say much for the location but the girl's got the moves. Spinner and agile. Save bj but butt play and what a kisser really enjoys her work and costumes like crazy if you want

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.