Twiter: how to... help me understand...

I had been giving thoughts to creating a twiter account... Many people seem to have fun using it... I yet have never tried it therefore I have not really understood how it works.... I just created my twiter account @PassionVitto .. Now it asked me to follow things based on topics so I selected a few.... To start with... Now.. This twiter account how do I go about contacting people I may know specially if I don't know what is their twiter,...etc etc etc.. How do I put my first twit? Help please lol I feel like I just came out of 100 years hyberbation lol

Hi Passion, I am more than happy to help you with this. Out of curiosity, how are you logging into twitter, via a mobile device, such as an iPad or phone or are you using a stand alone computer such as a laptop/desktop?

Good Morning Vitto, my new follower :)

In this thread you find cerbies that are on Twitter

http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=102896&highlight=twitter

In this link might help you better understand Twitter ;)

http://www.momthisishowtwitterworks.com/

Hope it helps, sweet lady, BTW when you get a chance you can easily upload pictures in your profile and share them with followers.OH and anything looks better than the egg for a AVI you can change that too.

Have fun with it... I know I am as I seem to tweeting more then jumping into threads here, plus the character max, makes everything so short and sweet.

I think you will find once you follow and get a few followers your universe will expand quickly. Look at your followers profiles and you will probably recognize others of interest. Jump in and have fun.

I will be sending a follow request right away.

hello everyone,

I'm Bianca and new to CERB and so far so good! Thanks to Carrie Moon who has been a great help!

new twitter:@biancajaguar1

Quick question.... has everyone lost their Twitter feed on their profile?

Boomer... Twitter itself seems to work fine... but when I visit my profile or anyone else's profile here (on CERB) the Twitter feed box is small and empty.

Yes there appears to be a problem with the twitter feed from twitter. I lost the feed on my website the other day and it was also missing here, don't know what the issue is though, no response from twitter yet.