That's good. Must of been stage fright. Sad to hear Cori was not there but I hope Storm and Pheonix were!!

Storm and Phoenix were there when I was there last. It's not good working a minute away from the place.

Storm and Phoenix were there when I was there last. It's not good working a minute away from the place.

Nice!! I know, I would be there everyday especially if Storm and Pheonix were:wink:. I know they would convince me to dance, they were trying to some hard the night we went.

It's that time once again when Ralph's has Amateur weekend. It's happening Friday and Saturday evening. Hopefully this one will be a little smoother then the last one and we wont have to wait till midnight to see Amateurs up on stage.

Guest **cely***r***ne
It's that time once again when Ralph's has Amateur weekend. It's happening Friday and Saturday evening. Hopefully this one will be a little smoother then the last one and we wont have to wait till midnight to see Amateurs up on stage.

Darn it! I missed it :( Ah well next time ;)

Next Amateur weekend is Friday January 13th and Saturday January 14th. Penelope please keep us posted if you will participate - it would be fun to watch!

It seems the only way to fill the place now is by having Amateur Weekends. I just wish they were better organized.

Feel bad for you guys in NS, we only have 1 strip joint here in Saint John, but it has private dances (booth) and you can touch the girls, can't touch downtown but still a pretty good deal.

Yeah, not a bad spot Ralph's but just as a warning for when it comes to private dances it is all hands off. If you're looking for more hands on I would say check out one of the ladies on Cerb to do a private show for you.