Looking for therapeutic massage

To all,

Does anyone have any recommendations for a masseuse who is actually very skilled in give a nice strong massage. Someone who is an actual RMT would be ideal (no receipt is OK)

I prefer, européen, small and petite type.

Thanking you in advance!

I would think that you may want to do a little research and check out some MP's and recommendations for yourself.

There are more than a few MP's that are actually RMT's and can provide you with what you are looking for. There are also a lot of MP's that can provide an RMT level of massage as good or better than a licencee.

CERB is great place to look for Massage Providers and recommendations based on other peoples experiences.

As a "newbie" with little input or any contributions to date I would not expect that any recommendations will be forthcoming. You need to gain a little trust and respect first with some post to threads before that will happen.

Like my old school teachers used to say, time to do your homework....

Rodehard

Time to do some research and explore the world of CERB....

Rodehard

While I haven't been lucky enough to experience it myself, I know that Alexxandria at ALO gives a fantastic massage - I am fairly certain she has RMT training but I'm not 100% sure

http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=122443&highlight=alexxandria

http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=132856

She is also gorgeous, petite, and has an adorable accent :)

• Like 3

You might want to check out Rosa at bodycare as well...awesome massage, I think they still give receits. She's Venezuelan though, petite and super strong hands.

I'd suggest you go see Jude. In my opinion, she fits what you're looking for perfectly.

See her most recent ad: http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=132504

Best,

toine

YES... I saw JUDE last week and she is terrific with the accent on "therapeutic". Just let Jude take over and you will be very..very happy.

That being said, Cleos' advice about Alexxandra is correct too...she has the cerificate, as does Katrine, Kelly (on Cambridge). They are all wonderful.

• Like 1

An other option would be Buffy for a real massage, she goes by the handle of Massage21 on the board. If you want contact info you'll have to google massage21 and I'm sure you'll get her site come up.

Pauline or Carol-Ann, from Michele's give fantastic theraputic massage also and the finish is always wonderful. I go see them for the massage, the happy ending is just a bonus.

Nimmy

• Like 1

Thanks for you all for you recommendations. I saw Jude last night, and indeed, it was a very pleasing experience.

She has a applies a good amount of pressure for such a petite woman. She is quite talented with her hands, where ever they may be on your body ;-)

She is also very cute with very appealing physique!

Very nice a clean setup.

Thank you very much Jude!

• Like 1

Sophia and Anna and Monica at Collonade give any kind of massage you want but if you want a deep massage with skill, then this is the place to go. Not sure about any receipts but clearly they are good. Any extra treatment can be up to you to investigate.

They are open 7 days a week and to late hours. Enjoy. They are all good.

An other option would be Buffy for a real massage, she goes by the handle of Massage21 on the board. If you want contact info you'll have to google massage21 and I'm sure you'll get her site come up.

I agree with Boomer Buffy is one of the best Therapist out there.