Looking for SP / Performer

Hi

I've been a member here for a little while, but I've never posted anything. I do, however, make use of the excellent resources the site contains.

I am looking for something a bit more then the normal one on one interaction. What I'm wondering is, are there any SPs on here, or are there any that you know of, that would be interested in doing a show for a handful of guys? I guess what I'm looking for is a sort of crossover. Ideally a show (with 1 or 2) for all and then a more private show afterwards.

Please comment below if you have suggestions or recommendations, or PM me. Happy to discuss details.

Nothing wrong with asking for a stag encounter.

You are most likely to get success if you search for ladies that do duos, and have a duo partner. There are additional issues involved, such as security of the event. I have found that sometimes the strip clubs are able to accommodate this request as well, occasionally agencies if they have enough girls to accommodate this.

Always a challenge to get this together, because a lot of ladies will not do this, but there are those out there that love it.....

• Like 1

There are additional issues involved, such as security of the event. I have found that sometimes the strip clubs are able to accommodate this request as well, occasionally agencies if they have enough girls to accommodate this.

Security is a big issue. but then again if someone were persistant enough, I have lots of big burly male friends that DO work as bouncers that I could probably ask to go keep an eye out lol.

but this is not considered a safe situation for a girl to go alone. Not to say that you personally don't seem like a safe situation, But in general it wouldn't be considered a wise safety choice :)

• Like 2

What about two or three ladies for one man???

That works fine. Lots of us do that. It is when the men outnumber the women that safety and security becomes an issue.

Sometimes the ladies will hire another lady who does not participate, but keeps an eye on things. It seems to make the guys feel ok, not too many want another man they don't know there. Of course, the moment ONE guy gets out of hand, the ladies will all leave together.

• Like 1

Thanks for the replies! I was worried that if I had simply said stag party it's an immediate red flag, because there's a certain amount of baggage with that word. Knowing what to ask for seems to be one of the trickiest things about this whole enterprise. Oh well, learning as we go!

Still haven't heard from anyone who's had any recommendations, so if you've got one, please PM me.

'Stag' party does not really have any negative undertones for me.

I don't automatically think orgy or gangbang or anything like that, it is a few guys celebrating their buddy getting hitched , so no big deal to have a dancer strip and play a few games with the groom as the focus, all safe.

Usually you can have some private time individually afterwards at additional cost.

Just pm a few ladies in your area to see if they will do it or know some one else.

Good luck