Dirty talking blowjob?

Sometimes I swear, just there words are almost enough to make me explode!! Looking for Recs for women who are talented with there mouths in more than 1 way!

Thanks gents

I LOVE it when SP's are vocal especially with my cock in their willing mouths! A definite all-time favourite! There are definitely not enough women that do this!

Guest mis****an

Sassiesworld is amazing with her oral skills. Once you let her show you fun, you will definately surrender to her completly.

Madison sounds like she is coming as you do knows just when to pick up the volume

funny story....I was once getting all worked up with one of the loveliest of our SPS...she's retired since unfortunately....I was getting vocal and asking her to talk dirty while she already had my dick half way down her throat.

She popped it out and looked pointedly at me and said "OK, what do you want? You want me to suck or talk?!"

I assured her that sucking would be fine and she got back to that and I did the dirty talking! lmao

. A good balance of both is the key for me blowing my top. By a balance, it may be a little more than one than the other. Haha.

I had this beautiful Asian SP in Toronto talk dirty to point where all she had to do was bump in to me and I would have blown. Lol. Intense!