Sex level intensity massage

Hello gents,

Looking for a Rec for a lady the provides a intense sex like experience.

Being a shy guy, I am looking for a women that will take control, with a very dirty mouth that can really heat the room up.

Thanks!

I recommend Jessica. From experience, she offers a very sensual experience. She is on you from the time you enter the room until the end of the session.

http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/showthread.php?ltr=J&t=30507

I also recommend Maya at Angels/Paradise. She is a very sexual woman.

http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/showthread.php?ltr=M&t=63977

Hello gents,

Looking for a Rec for a lady the provides a intense sex like experience.

Being a shy guy, I am looking for a women that will take control, with a very dirty mouth that can really heat the room up.

Thanks!

• Like 1

I think there are many MAs/MPs who can provide you with the experience you are looking for, all you have to do is ask :)

If the girl offers a number where you can text her, or an email address, or has an account on cerb, you can discuss your requirements in writing without feeling shy. If you are too timid to go into specifics, perhaps you can refer the girl to a scene in a movie, or some other example of what you'd like. We're here to provide you with a pleasurable experience, we want you to be able to live out your fantasy! However, not all clients are the same, so we cannot cater to your specific needs unless you express them. I think what you wrote in your post gives one a pretty good idea of what you are looking for, so if you reply to a girl on cerb, or in an advertisement, just include what you've already said here. I'm sure there will be many MAs/MPs who will be glad to see you :)

Good luck! Hope you have a great time at your session!

• Like 1

I recommend Jessica. From experience, she offers a very sensual experience. She is on you from the time you enter the room until the end of the session.

http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/showthread.php?ltr=J&t=30507

I second this recommendation. She has Nuru Service that I enjoyed a great deal. Check out her website for more info.

• Like 1

I don't disagree with anything written on this thread so far.

There are lots of lovely ladies on cerb that can give you what you are looking for. Check out the recommendations for descriptions of experiences similar to what you seek. The Massage Advertising forum may also reveal MAs with a more sexualized approach.

Finally, having said all that, there's nothing like a bit of field research to achieve your objectives and expand your horizons. There are many creative and passionate ladies out there that can offer you a wide range of intense experiences. Let them teach you a few things and unlock your inhibitions. I can't count the number of times I've discovered someone new and exhilarating while I was looking to replace an incomparable favorite who had retired or moved on. Serendipity has introduced me to some of my all-time favorites.

Good luck.

lusciouslilly

Seconded, also agree with Maya, though I'm not sure she'll necessarily provide the dirty talk.

]Im good at Dirty Talking but only when im Spanking you or Anally fucking you lol..It has to be Natural i cant dirty talk if you ask me on the spot!

Edited by MidnightMaya

]Im good at Dirty Talking but only when im Spanking you or Anally fucking you lol..It has to be Natural i can dirty talk if you ask me on the spot!

Learn something new about you everyday. Not about the spanking, or anal stuff, just the dirty talk. :icon_wink:

I have seen my fair share of MA's but the only 2 who come out as genuine without the need to ask is Jessica for the passion and Lily for the dirty side of things :P

• Like 1