I see there"s a young blonde named Jaylynn on cl, wondering if anyone has seen her or is this another cl scam!!:-o

I see there"s a young blonde named Jaylynn on cl, wondering if anyone has seen her or is this another cl scam!!:-o

Jaylynn, who also posts under the name City Hall as of this morning, is new to the business. She changes her number frequently and last i heard, was charging above average rates. Her picture is real, but approach with caution.

PM me for more info if you want.

I was alittle worried about that, I starting to wonder about all the stuff on cl, I hope she is for real because she is quite cute.

I also saw this one and was curious. But the more I read this site the more I am staying away from CL

Excellent choice!

Not sure what the issue is here I saw her this weekend and enjoyed my self as did she, location is not the best but the girl her self has got loads of potential.

Thanks Cowboy, I had an appoint. lined up with her yesterday but had to cancel! She sounds quite down to earth on the phone and cute! For sure I`ll get there now!

Not sure what the issue is here I saw her this weekend and enjoyed my self as did she, location is not the best but the girl her self has got loads of potential. A Cowboy countrified recommendation on the way when I get a momment.

Great to hear you enjoyed your time with her.

The issue is no one else on here knows certain personal things going on with her. I know her personally, and i'm just trying to help out other hobbiests here on CERB to avoid certain situations they may find themselves in. I obviously won't go into details publicly here.

You can either take my advice or not. I'm just trying to help out everyone here as well as Jaylynn.

I do agree she has loads of potential, only if the circumstances were different.

thx jaimie for pointing things out for us. hope everything works out for her, because she is really cute!:grin:

Jaylynn, who also posts under the name City Hall as of this morning, is new to the business. She changes her number frequently and last i heard, was charging above average rates. Her picture is real, but approach with caution.

PM me for more info if you want.

hi jamie, could you tell me more about city hall and was she vanilla or roxy before. Thanx

Posted via Mobile Device