Outdoor sex! Love it!

One particularly memorable place for me was in the gazebo behind Parliament Hill overlooking the river :) In the bushes below Parliament Hill, too. ;) Adventurous, naughty good times!

tumblr_mndjciJGYf1s37j8no4_r1_500.jpg

Haha. The very same place I took my current SO to propose to her.

Seems like you had a little more fun than I there!!!

• Like 1

1. We were taking a walk in a park at night and we saw a marina and decided to do it on different boats

2. After a very wild night at a club I was with two girls in the parking lot and they started giving me a BJ while I was leaning on a light pole (light wasn't working) , and then this security guard shows up with a gun in his hand, and circles us and says "good job" and then leaves. It was so hilarious. I only did one of them after, damn time of the month ruined a perfectly good 3 some opportunity :(

3. Stopped on the side of a road that was right next to an airport and started to take nude pics of my GF at the time on my car, then started doing it on the car. We rolled one and started smoking, then we left and 1 KM away we see 5 police with M14's blocking the street and got searched hard, we were still sweaty and the police thought it was because we were hiding drugs, they started hitting every panel inside to hear if anything was stuffed in there we were so scared.

Never a dull moment in my life lol

Well, we like to canoe on Slocan Lake in BC. We usually camp along the shore. One afternoon (love afternoon sex) we were hot as it was extremely warm that day. We had the camping spot to ourselves. There was this picnic table that was just the right height for me to come from behind. Then nap time in the tent.

Guest S****r
Well, we like to canoe on Slocan Lake in BC. We usually camp along the shore. One afternoon (love afternoon sex) we were hot as it was extremely warm that day. We had the camping spot to ourselves. There was this picnic table that was just the right height for me to come from behind. Then nap time in the tent.

Hot and sexy! I like it!

Mmmm Outdoor Sex....Love Love Love it!!! Very erotic, and that feeling that you may be caught at any time is such a turn on

Two summers ago, my then boyfriend and I went out on one of our many dates, and I wanted to go the water falls, so he took me there I was already feeling hott and ready, and as soon as we go to the falls and the bright moon was shining down on us I got really turned on

I was wearing a dress so I slowly went in front of and bent over holding onto the railings and told him to give it to me....and he did :)

We could hear cars honking their horn as they passed by, and when we finished another couple was on the other side of the falls waiting for us to finish so that they could cross over the bridge...He was mortifies, I on the other hand loved it ;)

• Like 1

Guest c**io**m7

Oohhhh...yes, outdoor sex...love it. Many years ago, as a bartender up in cottage country, on a very busy Saturday night, I was working the bar alone as my counterpart called in sick. I was going insane...non-stop customers. I noticed this hot blonde at the bar and, very quickly asked "what can I get you?"...her response, "sex on the beach". Without missing a beat, I replied "I get off at 2:00"...didn't get her drink and moved on to the next customer.

She was still there at 2:00 and delivered her sex on the beach, a couple times.