Outdoor sex! Love it!

Guest S****r

My friend and I in a tent were told to quiet down for a while. Oops!

LOVE sex outside!!! It's always been at night though. The time I remember the best is the first time of course...I was 15 & it was the first time I saw the girl I was with completely naked...needless to say I thought I had died & gone to heaven...there are no words to express what I felt that night!!! (because it was dark)...lol.

It's on my bucket list to have sexual incounter on a sunny day middle of a field with tall grass....any takers?? (Females only please)...lol.

I love the outdoors as well as a woman that likes to be naughty outdoors. My best times were when I was living close to the ocean down in South. Boy was it fun. I remember this beautiful lady that I met at a "Moon dance" at the beach. We just could not keep our hands and bodies of each other. Before the night was over, we were making love under the moon! What a night.

I think the best time I had was out by Mooneys Bay.

A friend and I were really into public and risky sex.

We found a clearing right by a path people were walking down and just went at it, surprisingly nobody came in to check what the noises were lol

It was amazing sex

The only downside were the mosqitos

I'm pretty sure I had close to 100 mosquito bites by the time we were done lol

I have a fantasy of doing it outside on my balcony....late at night/early morning when the rest of the building is asleep.

• Like 1

A summer afternoon on my deck at home.... Btw my backyard is not fenced in and there is a public bycicle path on the side... I don't knoe if anyone went by.. Was too busy enjoying hehe

My backyard is like a park and I live by the river, done it many times on a bench or on a blanket on the grass just feet away from the water. Once on a 4 wheeler in the trails, in my son's tree house, by the dock doggie style with our feet in the boat and her hands on the dock and she kept her bikini bottom on but remove her top.

Rock / classic rock festivals bring back some of my fondest memories.....

Back in the day when I was a little stronger ;) and my girlfriend was only 100 lbs ...picking her up and sliding inside her and getting busy while Def Leppard was on stage playing pour some sugar on me.....and surrounded by about 3000 oblivious people...... Then a couple hours later standing up pinned against the back of the beer vendor...... and earlier that morning shagging on the lookout tower when a bunch of hot air ballooners floated on over on a country getaway....they got a show cause I sure as hell wasn't stopping ;) ha

• Like 1

Guest L**gh M****e

I love this thread! Kudos to Summer and all those who anticipate and open up! Wow....awesome! This is what it should be about, open, Freedom and Freedom of Speech!

I literally been there and done that..however the experience that comes to my mind the most is:

1. Compiled of most acts that any freak in the sheets would keep a mental rolodex about....A. Public venue is the best way to start....sucking cock in a public area...ie...parked car down town, driving miss daisy, transport trucks and signaling them to hoot their horns, fuckin at a beach, camp fire, elevator, etc....

2. Undressing in front of an audience, whether it be a private audience, rural, residential, judicial (yes, I've done this), etc or snuff grapes!

3. Twosomes, Threesomes, orgies, etc....imagination is uninhibited, so let it flow.....within reason and safety. It's amazing what one would not know, the other would, then lend a hand to create such beauty!

4. Sex acts are never a crime, when all involved are consensual....

Getting back to Summers revival and thread (which I think is amazing), I can't say what my best public act is.....because I'm a hippie sort of, I like it free in all ways...however, I do like to flash and suck a cock in a moving vehicle. I love to undress in front of an unknown territory, and I love to fuck anywhere! Literally.....

Fuck on a beach, fuck in water, fuck on an elevator, fuck in public, fuck on the street, fuck in a car, fuck on a Judge's Chamber, fuck with a LPE, Fuck in a concert, fuck in bed, fuck in an RV, etc, etc, etc.....well the latest I was told not to fuck in, was to fuck a church!

Well this is my story....my father is a Minister of a Faith in which I may believe in or not...I was brought up by Jehovah's Witnesses...my mother remained Protestant, my Father, Catholic....I was born Catholic....I withdrew my name from the church in 1994. I then became Free......

But before then, I was already free!

There's soooo many stories I can tell about my public pleasures! So many... but here's one that I enjoyed...

Sitting at a restaurant with a gentleman of planning, listening to great music, relaxed, ready to 'just have fun'...dancing etc, and I have no panties on with my skirt up underneath the table that we share with others. Knowing my gentleman date is fondling me, making me groan, etc in front of the attractive, responsive couple that joins us...etc etc etc..I want you to feel me, finger me, suck me, fuck me at that dinner table....

Lee

OMG...this is a thread for me...love outdoor sex...huge turn on! one of my best was in a parking lot on top of a mercedes at 3 am looking at the stars! and of course sexe on a beach...cool breeze...wave sounds...oh my...i need to go back on vacation :D

There is a little hill in Andrew Hayden park, one of my ex girlfriends and I have done it a few times on that little hill, once while there was a police officer in the parking lot, which wasn`t too far away so that was quite the thrill lol....There was also a time where I stripped down to my boxers at Minglewoods downtown during a bachelor party, I remember getting a few free drinks after that by a couple girls at the bar, and miraculously we weren`t thrown out lol...another little adventure I had was having sex in the front seat of my car at a lookout area in Rockliffe Park, and there was also a couple in a car next to us doing the same...

• Like 2

I have done it on a blanket by the beach at dusk a few times in my personal life..

but a hilarious one was when I was shooting a movie in LA. Our scene was outdoors.. and we were on an outdoor couch by the pool. We had finished. The guy was dressing and over the high fence were some lost people looking for directions. Thankfully my naked butt was still on the couch and the cameraman who was taking finishing shots of the scene was crouching in front of me so I wasn't actually in their view except for my head looking over the back of the couch at them to give them directions to the house they were looking for. Close call!

Another day I was filming an outdoor g/g scene and every time the helicopters flew overhead we had to stop. Then a garbage man came to collect the garbage at the back of the house about 20 ft from us..he caught a view I'm sure he'd seen before because they use the same houses over and over for shoots of the same nature :0)

Sounds good Vitto. Would you like a repeat performance!! HA! HA!

A summer afternoon on my deck at home.... Btw my backyard is not fenced in and there is a public bycicle path on the side... I don't knoe if anyone went by.. Was too busy enjoying hehe

Golfing with my wife and we went into the bushes to look for our lost balls and since the course was backed up in front of us and nobody behind (OMG there are so many puns there aren't there) anyway I took her from behind with her leaned up against a tree, we both came in less than a minute. She still smiles when I remind her about it, you know that makes me think we should go golfing again.

While fishing on a very quiet lake, hot sunny day, stopped the boat on this sandy beach, nobody around, we both got naked and went at it. The lady told me she had a thundering orgasm. Last year, after finishing picking up wild berries, nobody around, sunny day got naked, the lady facing me on the seat of a four wheeler. Ooooohhhh yyyyeeaahhhhhh!

There are countless stories but some I most vividly remember.

1) While I was living in Texas, one of my roommates and I at the time were out in the pool at our condo, things got heated and we made our way around the pool a couple of times. It was my first time barebacking in the pool, amazing time.

2) A friend of mine visited me at my place last summer, she and I were hanging out in my wake pool (you can tell I like to swim), and before I knew it we were stark naked going at it like crazy. The wonderful thing about wake pools is the fact that you can stand in it and not have to try and keep yourself afloat like the deep end of a pool. There is nothing that feels better in a pool than taking a girl with a great ass from behind. Probably spent an hour in that position alone just going at it.

3) Same girl, same day. It started to rain that evening and she suggested we go down to the dock, it was pouring and she stripped me down, got me hard and hopped on top. You could barely hear her scream at the top of her lungs over the rain. If you have never had sex outdoors, doing it in the rain is a must. Nothing is hotter than seeing the steam come off your bodies as you go at it and you can really let loose as you will very surely not have anyone come by in foul weather.

One morning at the cottage coming back from a litle canoe ride the nabors dauther was in the lake for a swim so had to jump in to cool off now you know the rest ,i love the outtdoors

• Like 1

Stopped at a rest area in Maine, no one else around, so we went to the cascading brooke, upstream into the woods a bit, beautiful and erotic scenario despite (or maybe because of) the sound of cars passing by. After dropping her shorts, we quickly realized she needed some added stability to withstand the thrusting. Very hot! The price was 3-4 uprooted tree saplings before I came deeply into her!! To this day, we still laugh at the eco-cost of our rest area frolicking...

We have compensated somewhat by planting a few trees on our property since, which I sadly report have yet to be uprooted...

Bammer

Of course there have been many. But the best was when I decided to explore being tied up. Out in the woods in BC. No one around. Tied up to the car. Very hot.....Then the dog started growling. Never heard her growl like that before. She has seen me before having sex. This time was different. Quickly got myself untied (actually was freaking out), and back into the car.....Well, finished up and really satisfied. Dog was upset and then I realized from the tracks in the ground that a cougar had walked thru. Dog was really miffed that I didn't bring her into the car and she had to fend off the cougar while I was has experiencing the best in my life.

I can write a book on outdoor experiences.....

xoxo

• Like 2

Once at a corn roast a friend of mine was having. My GF said let's go do it in the bushes. Note to self why not. Off we went in broad daylight. All our clothes came off. We could hear voices from the party in the background. We had a fun time went back to the roast smiles on our faces. The only way to get your corn roasted.

Another time at Hogs Back we were in the back of my car going hard at it and s knock on my window. We were lucky the window was steamed up it was RCMP officer. I roll the window down a crack cop with flashlight in hand says the Park is closed you have to leave.OK. Christ . We went back to her place and finished thwhat we set out to do. Happy Happy!

One particularly memorable place for me was in the gazebo behind Parliament Hill overlooking the river :) In the bushes below Parliament Hill, too. ;) Adventurous, naughty good times!

tumblr_mndjciJGYf1s37j8no4_r1_500.jpg

• Like 1