What's your favourite accent?

For me my favourite accents are from Scotland and Ireland.

In my younger days, I spent a few months backpacking through Scotland and Ireland. I met a girl from Aberdeen. She was Chinese but she had been born and raised in Scotland. She had this thick Aberdeen accent. It was so crazy having this little Chinese girl taking like some highlander from Braveheart. I fell in love with every time she spoke .... plus she could drink me under the table ;-)

• Like 2

For the ladies....I'd have to say British with French-Canadian coming in a close second. So damn sexy! Especially when they're talking dirty!

For myself...I totally wish I had a Scottish accent. Those damn Scots! They can say just about anything and get away with it! All they gotta do is say "Hello" and the ladies are practically throwing their panties at them!

I really seem to have a soft spot for the cutel lil french guys here. The Acadian lil nb boy from likr Bathurst there lol or a Craquette or Grand T'anse to Tracidie or campelton lol

its a really thick and cute accent that seems to melt away my defenses. its never been replicated by Quebec, paris or African french accents.

I like all sort of accents.

But I must confess I'm fairly bilingual French/English so on a few occasion I've met French woman and don't tell them I can speak French just to listen to their sexy accent:) it's not my fault they don't ask lol!

• Like 1

I love the Spanish accent or Latin American accent in general. But my favorite is a woman with an accent from the US deep south! So smooth it gives goose bumps.

I love-love-love the English...They are so damn sexy!

followed closely by ...English.

Having an accent myself... I enjoy british

Bring on the Brits!

*swoon*

Dammit...I grew up with this accent (thanks to British education). Now have a generic Toronto, slightly British-Indian (Thanks mom and dad) :(

Must go back to England

Australian for sure :) followed by South African.. Random lol but they both sound soo smooth and sexy to me :$

I have a week spot for Russian, Italian, Spanish(really love that), Aussie, British and most of all the Quebec French girls just like Gabriella Laurence when we talk in French I just melt and I get an instant boner. Most of you know I'm French but its the Ontario French we use a lot of slang and mispronunciation so it is different.

I lived in the western USA about 20 years ago and my English was really bad but damn those american girls loved it, I could have had 1 different girl every night because of my accent. I would say for example "esscuse my inglish but I French very well" and it worked all the time.

hmm,its between two an island accent(Jamaican or Caribbean) and a brittish accent. those two accents really turn me on,they just make me melt

Raven Rain

xo

Guest ChantalSummers

I adore many accents from men and even women. Such a turn on!! One time I was at the mall and I found myself buying a $180 dollar straightener I didn't even need because the woman selling it was so charming and had a beautiful Russian accent. Lol. She had just moved here. My yummy favourites include English, Russian, Swedish, Spanish, Scottish mmmm Ewan McGregor, Italian, and Australian.

Ewan-McGregor.jpeg

Lol speaking of Ewan hehe :icon_wink:

I'm a huge fan of women with a sexy French accent especially when speaking English. Got to love quebec!

Being a British guy with a deep English accent I must admit I do get a lot of comments on my accent. It does seem to have a very nice effect on the Canadian ladies. ;-)

Feel free to find out someday if your interested lol

Guest B**na***oy

Personally, I have a weakness for Scandinavian accents. Maybe it's link to my fondness for ladies with blond hair and blue eyes.