Do you guys notice?

Great post Peachy!

I totally agree with you, as an older woman i do like to look sexy but dont want necessarly the younger look...i like to keep it classy!

I do notice what a man wears...but i will mostly notice a yummy smell...major turn on!! take notes gentlemen ;)

• Like 2

Guest webothscore

Like others have mentioned, I like the natural look (not too much make up, or none at all) coupled with a great personality. Having said that, if a woman has mani and pedi and takes care of her hair and teeth and is nicely trimmed, believe moi, it ALL gets noticed by this guy :)

To be honest its usually a 50/50 it depends what it is. If she changes a hairstyle I usually notice. It has to be something out of the ordinary. If she were to get her nails done weekly I probably wouldn't notice it. I do try my best to notice cause it seem to be meaningful to the woman.

I really love women's shoes. Again, a product of having spent a lot of time in shoe stores as a kid. I don't love them in any sort of fetishistic way. I just really like the aesthetics of a woman's shoe. So I always notice shoes.

Porthos

I always look at the hole picture when i look at a woman and as each woman is unique and special in there own way, this makes each encounter all the more special. i always like when the woman is naturally herself and not acting or trying to be something that she is not, this could be if she likes to dress up sexy, i would be sure to let her know just how beautiful she is and try and find something unique about her, and let her know.