E-Stim/Electro Provider??

Can a member recommend a SP who offers e-stim/electro services? I've never tried it but it looks amazing! Very interested to hear feedback...

I can't recommend anyone, but I do advise you to be extremely cautious with this kind of play. The stimulation can be powerful, but it's also dangerous if carried out incorrectly.

If you can't find someone who does this, you might check with the BDSM community in Ottawa and/or on FetLife. You may be able to find a Dominatrix who offers this or a male Dominant who would be willing to help you.

• Like 2

As Samantha said, be very careful in your research and find a provider or person who has experience with this. Having said that, it creates amazing sensations and if you're at all sensory, it's wonderful. So many different things to try and of course variations on all. Good luck with your search!

Forgot to mention that you will need to locate an experienced provider because these kits are quite expensive and it's not like most people just have them laying around.

I have a kit, and I'm in the process of learning to use it safely. It's a lot of fun! I got to sample a demo at Sexapalooza this year and couldn't resist getting one :D

• Like 2

Hi Amelia,

Just for knowledge sake, do you have a Violet Wand Kit or a TENS unit? Figured we're already in the thread maybe you can drum up some of those sensory people out there looking for the experience.

Violet wands are modern electrical sexual or kink stimulation toys. They are used for the application of low current, high voltage (min 35 kV to max 65 kV typically), high-frequency, electricity to the body. They are most commonly used in BDSM though erotic sensation play is also possible with them.

A violet wand typically consists of a hand held "wand" made of plastic which encases a high voltage electrical transformer. The base of the handle has a permanently attached electrical cord which plugs directly into a wall outlet. Though use of a GFCI is recommended with some wand designs, to protect from surges. The wand has an intensity level control and sometimes an on/off switch, usually located near where the electrical cord is attached. Some models operate on an electromagnetic disruptive discharge circuit while others are powered by electronic circuitry (called solid state wands) or combinations of the two.

Various electrodes are inserted into and used with the violet wand to provide the sensations. A violet wand electrode is usually made of clear tempered glass which is sealed and evacuated and back-filled with a noble gas, typically argon and sometimes neon, in a process similar to the manufacturing of neon signs. The high voltage current causes the plasma inside the electrode to excite, emitting a glowing color when the wand operates and through which the spark emits. The appearance and process is identical to plasma globes, though the net discharge is higher in order to create spark streamers external to the glass which cause the desired sensation to the skin.

A violet wand creates shock sensation when there is a gap between the electrode or the attachment and the body. As the wand is held near to the body, the spark will jump, providing the sensation. Full contact with an accessory creates a slightly warm sensation, but a violet wand provides a wide range of physical sensation properties with different settings and attachments. Some typical uses for a violet wand include temporary or permanent branding of the skin for Body modification, electrically charged impact with paddles or other conductive implements, electrified touch or massage, or erotic stimulation of the genitalia. Violet Wands can be used anywhere on the body but should not be used around the eyes.

The following 'terms for techniques' were standardized by the International Violet Wand Guild c. 2005.

Direct Users employ a violet wand by using various accessories which emit sparks for different physical sensations and purposes. These accessories include electrodes made of glass or metal and other conductive accessories and attachments.

In-Direct Utilizing a body contact accessory the person holding the contact becomes electrified to the touch. Any part of the body can be used to pass the arc to the recipient. Additionally the person holding the contact can utilize any conductive material as an accessory.

Reverse Users employ a body contact accessory by attaching it to the bottom subject, which electrifies the 'bottom' partner, and then conductive accessories are used by the top partner to electrify the bottom.

Extension Using an extension handle and cable, allows the most net discharge current to pass to the subject. Extension handles are used with many electrodes and accessories.

Branding Through the use of certain condensing electrodes, violet wands can be used to effectively "brand" or cauterize a design on an individuals skin which makes them popular in body modification. Violet wand brands can be semi permanent or totally permanent and are an easy and inexpensive method of "scarification" (the act of intentionally scarring ones own body) often used by professionals and avid enthusiasts alike.

• Like 4

Guest B**na***oy

Tracie, are you a rocket scientist in disguise? LOL

Thanks for the comprehensive description. ;-)

I have a portable Tens machine and experience in using it. I guess I should not be keeping my Tens machine a secret. The Tens machine I have is designed to be used as a sex toy and I have used it as such. I always have a safe word for this sort of play and I have never caused anyone any harm. Your fetish and fun provider, Valerie

• Like 1

I rigged one up for myself many years ago, as a private sex toy. I read up on it a bit, then I used a stereo set, and the speaker wires, one in my bum and one in the urethra, something like that. The vibes could be changed by playing different music, and adjusting the volume. I know what your're thinking, but its true! I've always been a do-it-yourself kind of guy. It was pleasant, and interesting, but strangely not sexual. Kind of like giving yourself a climax through your pants with a vibrating power tool. Possible, and interesting, but not really sexual. Also I was worried about damage to the urethra, and the possibility of getting used to too much stimulation and not being responsive to a smooth vagina. So it was just something to try a few times, then leave behind.

Hard to believe that you could ever be accused of not being able to carry a tune after that experiment.

Posted via Mobile Device