"Cheap Cheap massage" on BP??

Guest ***rgi*****9

I can say that one way around this is to just sedeuce the RMT and take her out on a date.

Guest ***rgi*****9
Haha she's married dude

In this day and age that doesn't stop a lot of people...

I completely agree with this. I would never want it to be uncomfortable! I very rarely even ask a provider for a he. Non verbal cues from her are usually enough. .............On the bright side I am building my post count up to 20 here maybe so I can qualify for that list of Winnipeg HE providers lol

lol......<insert gigantic sigh here please>.... there is no list....... none... no list.... (seems to me there was a rather long-winded thread about that fabled list....

Additional Comments:

Still don't understand people who think that they can combine their "hobby" with Blue Cross / insurance scamming... do they respect themselves at all?

Also If your caught and the insurance is from your employer, it's fraud.

You could loose your job.

Not worth the risk.

THANK YOU!

I know that especially in Winnipeg, we like out deals and discounts, but really?? there are things covered by your insurance company... but the kinds of massages folks on here are after....and that some of us provide.... will never... ever .... not in a million years be one of them... hold some self-respect (no offense intended, please understand gentlemen...) and just don't ask. :)

Holy resurrected dead thread, Batman!! The last post prior to today was June 1, 2013!

Should be a ban for resurrecting an old old thread ... not allowed to dig up graves in cemeteries either!!!

• Like 2

haha....wasn't my fault... I received a 'new post' update... didn't look at the date.. and no idea why I got it as 'new' if it's that old....

....beating a very dead horse.....on to other topics..... ;)

<........splayed out on sun-warmed rocks... playing with own tail......>

........splayed out on sun-warmed rocks... playing with own tail......>
Are you sure it"s your tail you"re playing with?

Are you sure it"s your tail you"re playing with?

hehe......always ;) unless of course, there is someone else's I can toy around with for a while ...hehe

<..........playful pouncing.... planning attack......>

• Like 1

hehe......always ;) unless of course, there is someone else's I can toy around with for a while ...hehe

<..........playful pouncing.... planning attack......>

Wrong interpretation, furry one!

Your interpretation- maybe it's someone else's tail.

My intention - maybe you're playing with one of your other body parts.:handjob:

haha Horned one <grin>.... either way... my reply still holds.... because really, what body part.. matters not ...or who's for that matter... it's all fun ;)

<......stalking off to enjoy a swim in nearby spring.......tail swinging calmly> ;)

Hey Capital C was that a Freudian slip there?

haha no actually.. I have a stupid keyboard and it doubles letters once in a while but usually I catch it.. figure if I don't the word will be blacked out lol too funny hehe