Eva Pearl

Avg. of 4 Recommendations

Gents, Eva Pearl is a Gem you do not want to miss. (no pun intended). She is from Montreal and has visited Ottawa a few times. Went to meet her today and I must say that she is a fabulous lady and i'll definitely be back....looks, attitude, smile, enthusiasm, she is soooo Hot! Definitely a Victoria's Secret Model type....beautiful face, body, sense of humour, beautiful lingerie, manicured nails, everything, she is the total package if you are looking for a truely amazing GF experience. I met her at the door and I was Wowed! I'm not going to get into details, but suffice it to say that she is a very beautiful, energetic, enthusiastic, fun and hot lady. We really enjoyed our session :-) She will make you feel weak at the knees and the experience getting there is incredible. She is really alot of fun and you can tell she enjoys what she does.

Treat her well gents! We definitely want her back in Ottawa often :-)

Independent
I would visit again
Independent
I would visit again
  • Like 2

I met with Eva Pearl this morning after talking to her in chat and after one hour of passion, I was speachless; I was thinking no words could describe the last hour. She looked at me, smiled and said "Intense"! Yup, Intense is the word.

GFE to the max, 60 minutes of passionate DFK, best BBBJ and great SeX!

Best of all, I think she enjoyed it as much as I did.

One of my best experiences ever. Highly recommended.

Well what can be added to the previous comments.

Eva is a smart young woman, very easy to talk too. She made me feel comfortable from the second I met her and a real fiest for your eyes. Impeccable service, very talented masseuse and the rest is between her and I.......... I will definetely see her again.

Merci Eva.

Seen Eva for the first time a few weeks ago. Totally in agreement with previous posts. This young lady is awesome and will her service is among the best. A body to die for and model looks. I will definitely repeat with this amazing lady.

Spent a great lunch time session with this hot girl from montreal.

I have been chatting with Eve ever since she joined Cerb almost 2 months ago :). I've been given her a lot of hints and tips on how use Cerb and what to in Ottawa. I've enjoyed our chats together and decided it was time to meet. Setting up the appointment was easy. However a few minutes before I was suppose to leave for my session, I had problems with one of the systems at work. I rushed to do what I could and went off to my play date hoping it would resolved it self. I text her when I got her hotel and she sent me the suite number. It was near the top of the building :). I knocked and she opened the door wearing a blouse showing off her great cleavage and a tight skirt and high heels. She looked better then her pictures, She is a spinner, very thin, but curvy where counts, great round bum :). Also she has the most amazing big eyes:). She gave me a big and a kiss, and she seemed very happy to finally see me, to put a face behind the chat avatar. We sat down and talked for a while. and then decided to take a shower. Now I had read her thread on turn on's and turn off's http://cerb.ca/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=137580 and was the first person to reply with my personal turn on and turn off's, We both must have studied what we each had wrote, as we passed with flying colours, She joined me in the shower and washed me and gave me a standing body slide, it was fun :)

then off to the bed we went, where we made out for a while, lot's of kissing a cuddling. Then she offered to start with a massage. how could I say no. The massage was very good and sensual, after a while I offered to give her a massage and got to rub her perfect ass for a while. then I told her to flip on to back so that I could kiss her breast and face. I started to lick her pussy, which she seem to enjoy, and soon after had her first orgasm, squeezing my head between her thighs as she came. Then she wanted to return the favour, she does give one of the best BBBJ and BLS, I've had in a long time. she enjoyed it and kept looking at me with those big sexy eyes of her. This went on for a while, It was most enjoyable, but I wanted to fuck her, so she started off in Cowgirl. Now she is very tight and horny and she road me like crazy, then we went to missionary and then doggy style. I think she came a few times along the way. Then more oral and then I asked her to get in 69 position. She seemed to enjoy this as she came a few times and wanted me to continue, she said I was good at this. I think time was up, but she wanted to keep going, so who was I to say no, But after a while, I had to say stop as I was getting late back to work, we had another hot shower and got dressed and a big hug and kiss before I left to work.

Yes, I had an awesome passionate time. One of the best date's I've had to date. She is beautiful, sexy, easy to talk to. want's to please and not a clock watcher.

Just realized that she is the perfect combination for me. I've always enjoyed the GFE MA experience, the sexy soapy showers and body slides and sensual massage and teasing, But now ending with Full Service, and great service at that. And ending with another soapy shower. What more could I ask for :)

I think, guys, you will want to meet her, and hope that she continues to return to Ottawa often.

Thanks Eva,

You were a sex goddess :) xoxoxoxox

PS: Guy's if you see her. Tell her SomeGuy recommended you :)

I saw Eva for a second this week....and like the first time she was very sexy and energetic.

For the next encouter i will take a longer appointment because with her it s never enough for me.

I have seen the charming and gorgeous Eva and I can tell you she is a knock out. Booking was real easy and having her in my arms for the hour was more then I could ask for.

When I met Eva she wearing a tight off white skin tight dress that hugged all of her sexy curves, I could not wait to put my hands on those curves myself. To be polite I asked if I could freshen up before we proceeded to the bed. I came out of the bathroom with only a towel on and Eva soon removed it from me and I removed her dress and sexy lingerie from her also.

She was kissing my body until her lips found my love muscle and she started to give me a great bbbj with eye contact. She was able to perform dt without problem, Eva has got that little trick that I enjoyed very much, she would lick my ball when she was down all the way, what an awesome feeling it was. I returned the favor to her while she was on all four and even tasted her back door. Eva has got a nice meaty set of lips and also very tasty and loves getting DATY, she turned and laid on the bed and I just plowed in with my tongue until she came. We moved to get into 69 and I loved starring at her amazing body so she had to be on top so I could see her curved bum bounce up and down on my face and smother me once in a while.

I had to feel her on my hard cock so I asked her to cover up my johnson and sit on it, so she did and boy was she ever tight and wet. The view of Eva riding me cowgirl was great and I did not want to finish that way so I told her I wanted to do it doggy style so I could admire the view of her sweet bum. Eva knew that it would end our time for love making so she refused to do it right away and so we went into missionary position but alas I could not hold it any longer so I gave her a COB. We cleaned up and she offered me a massage which I did not refuse, her hand were magical just the right pressure and at the right spot where my body works hard. We laid on the bed and talked about anything and everything, she is a great conversationalist

We shared a shower together and I cleaned off her body and she of mine, I love rubbing all of her curves. After I got dressed we talked a bit more and shared an embrace and I was on my way with a big smile on my face.

Eva get a top notch seal of approval from me.

Thanks Eva.

I had the pleasure to spend time with Eva during one of her recent visits to Ottawa, and it was a session I will always remember.

Eva is a knock-out, with a fit body, great breasts and and ass to die for! She is also funny and intelligent, so having a conversation with her (in between rounds of course) is like talking to a friend you haven't seen in a while. And when its time to get to the action, I will say what I said many times during our meeting - Oh My God!!!! She is great at what she does, and she enjoyed herself as much as I did!!!

I will definitely repeat.... again and again.

So guys, treat her well so that she keeps coming back to Ottawa!

I'm going to keep this short and sweet. I couldn't agree more with the reviews that have already been written. Eva is gorgeous and makes you feel at ease - as though you've know her for years. Very friendly and extremely talented!

Thank you for sharing your time with me Eva!

Wow... I just came from my first appointment with Eva and I could not be more happy. Eva is absolutely beautiful! She is also very intelligent, easy to talk to and passionate. I can not recommend this girl enough. In fact, it has only been an hour since our appointment and I am already thinking about when I will see her again.

Guest O****wa 6**r

I had the pleasure of meeting Eva last week while she was in Ottawa and damn this girl is amazing. Everything that has been written about her is true but in a way does not do her justice. I guess it is because words are not good enough to describe her great personality and the incredible experience(s) she provides.

Right from the start there was a great chemistry and she made me feel like we have been known each other for years. She definitely loves and enjoys what she is doing and you can definitely feel it/the difference. Everything she did felt "real" (and at the same time "unreal" because it was too god to be true).

We both enjoyed our time very much and I can't wait to see and please her again.

Merci Eva, tu es une déesse!

You'd have a difficult time imagining a gal with a more stunning body than Eva. Tight yet soft and slender, athletic, hourglass figure with full gorgeous C breasts, perfect ass, sumptious pussy, perfect skin in a beautiful choclate shade all topped by a very pretty face featuring bedroom eyes and delicious kissable lips.

And this gal can fuck! I'd like to detail how i fucked her so wonderfully and thoroughly, but the truth is closer to how she fucked the daylights out of me.

I did not encounter any restrictions, although i didn't ask about anal. She gives spectacular oral, and easily deepthroated my modest 6 inches. She loves to kiss and is very good at that too...

I definitely recommend

Saw Eva yesterday here in Halifax. Opted for some domination and she was vry accomodating. When I arrived at her upscale hotel room, she had the right attire, the room was prepped and she had all the right toys to make the fantasy complete. Had a wonderful time, looking forward to her return.

Just saw Eva for first time in over 2 years. That girl is an amazing kisser and is extremely sexy. Wish I hadn't stayed away for so long. She looks awesome too. Hope she returns soon.

• Like 1

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.