Incalls or Outcalls?

Do the police have a "SP detector" with them?

Police know an SP when they see one. Saying she is your GF will only get you into more trouble.

• Like 1

Police know an SP when they see one. Saying she is your GF will only get you into more trouble.

As in they will assume as they always do, often without listening to reason. The last thing any gf needs added to a police file for having a romp with her bf in a car.

I'm sorry but here in winnipeg the police need to work on their community skills and not be so biased. Till then, I have little faith in anything they do or refuse to do regarding this industry. It would be nice if they proved me wrong.

They will never prove u wrong cause they're too stupid to even think about that

Edited by rob spence
spelling
  • Like 1

They will never prove u wrong cause they're too stupid to even think about that

That plus the "holier than thou" attitude most of them have.

A few years ago I got a speeding ticket on north McPhillips way past Leila. I was going 85 in a 70 at 7 am on a Sunday morning and there was not another car in sight.

After giving me the ticket this 25 year old cop (I'm 50 at the time) proceeds to try to give me a lecture on the dangers of speeding.

He had already given me the ticket so I figure I'm not gonna take this. I tell him I don't need his lecture, I've been driving for more years than he's been alive and maybe instead of lecturing me he should get back to work and be available to take a call to go deal with a real crime. He asked me if I was being a smart ass. I told him that last time I checked free speech was a constitutional right and as a taxpayer I have every right to voice my concerns to a public servant.

He then just looked at me and told me to slow down and have a nice day.

I think he was so shocked that Joe Public would actually not just sit back and take his crap he didn't know what to do.

• Like 1

As in they will assume as they always do, often without listening to reason. The last thing any gf needs added to a police file for having a romp with her bf in a car

They have almost every SP in town on file, they know, they don't have to assume.

You will be in that list, like it or not. Data mining is pretty easy when people let it all hang out on boards, and they look at the boards, the ads, just like the rest of us. And they have a file of cars they see repeatedly cruising the ho strolls.

A friend of mine is a sp that IV known for many years she had the police go to her place cause her pics looked like she was alot younger on bp. They just wanted to make sure she wasn't being pimped out and searched her place. They just left her alone and told her they were more worried about the young ones and thier safety. So yes they are always looking at updates to sp's but its more a safety thing than anything else.

• Like 1

Deeper Connection is 100% right in my opinion. She offers a lot of great advice and if discretion is very important to you, just remember that you have the ability to screen the SP as much as she does to screen you. If you feel uneasy or afraid, those screening tools can help protect you.

There are also some valuable websites which can help you determine if the SP you decide to see is legit or not.

• Like 1