Has anyone been to Pinks recently? I find it doesnt get reviewed or is ignored a lot? The times I have been there it has always had great looking girls and been a pretty good time. Anyone been recently?

I'd also like to know how The Panther has been lately. I had some great times there (even though some women did not get naked in the CR).

I think it gets ignored because of where it is (even though a cab ride from the west end is the same as going to Barefax).

Guest **oo**e

It's pretty well dead. I hear that there are two or three dancers a shift. Everyone has given up on it. New housing has been built close to it and a school. Just a matter of time before its shut down or sold. Sad end to a good club.

I haven't been to Pink's in ages and never really was a patron of there very much but whenever I went it seemed mediocre at best, not that it's a bad club in itself; I just think that a lot of people jumped on the opportunity to frequent places like Pigale's which underwent a huge renovation in the past 5 years.

I worked there a while and made friends with lots of the staff. That place is as good as gone. The owner is basically just waiting to be bought out by the housing developers. They do not care about it at all...it's sad for me. I loved it there.

Lots of the girls have migrated to he Den if you are looking for your favorite dancers

• Like 2

And evidently they gave no notice to the girls working there, like they're not important people. At least 1 girl has moved onto the NuDen.