Has anyone seen Portuguese Cassandra lately?

Guest as*r

I have seen this woman's add on bp and she looks great to me. I have heard that she hosts incalls out of a motel... What do you make of this? I am also curious to hear your experiences. Please pm me if need be !

Thanks

She is a BBW. She is also a loud person. I had a great time with her over a year ago but she is not my type. She is a very positive person and will make you feel great about yourself. Remember, her pics are a little off and make her look a lot thinner than she is. If you like a SP a little larger in size, I would say go for it considering what she charges. She is a lot of fun and a great person to talk to. She seems to enjoy what she does.

It's been about a year since I saw her but I certainly would not classify her as a BBW. She's not tiny, but as a man who loves BBWs I would not put her in that category. She's very sweet and good at what she does but I can't speak to where she's hosting now as I haven't seen her in a while. My suggestion, call and ask, she is a real person, that much I can attest to.

• Like 1

Meaghan, You may think you're being helpful, but those links are to threads that are several months old or even older. Cassandra has only disappeared in the last month or so, two at most. If you were a local SP, you'd probably know that.

That's why asdr was asking - the operative word in his tagline is "lately".

• Like 1

Cassandra never disappeared just doesn't post that often like any busy SP. I appreciate any help. Thanks Meaghan. Cheers,

• Like 2