Jessica- EB/TO

First time ever going to EB/TO. Jessica a spinner-type blond was my choice as her pics were really hot in the book. She hopped in the tub immediately with me, chatted at great length to me about everything. I could have probably used less of that but how can you take off points for putting in a great effort? Very, very sexy the whole hour with her. The massage was alright(7/10) but the ending of it was most certainly 10/10. Beyond gifted! Very experienced and it showed! What a fantastic time and I can't recommend her enough! I've only recently discovered the massage places and must say I really enjoy them! I've only been to one other one (May at the Ness place). She was fantastic as well with a 9/10 on the massage and 8/10 on the ending. Can't wait to see what else is out there. Cheers

Agency
I would visit again
Agency
I would visit again

Jessica is very hot and friendly..I had the pleasure of sharing a hour with her about 3 weeks ago and had a great experience..

If you don't mind me asking, how tall is she roughly? Hair colour?

I haven't seen a Jessica there so I'm only curious.

Thanks for the great reply! Did she look like the photos in the book? Sounds like my kind of girl! I'll probably go sometime in the next 2 weeks for the first time. Jessica might be the one to pop my mp cherry!

Well, like I said I was going to, jessica popped my mp cherry. It was a good experience, not great. The massage was okay, but the ending was the part I was looking forward to the most. I probably wasn't the best client, since I was quite nervous, but she was very chatty and that helped me loosen up a little bit. I believe she is in her early thirties, and has a couple of kids. She was very nice and I would highly recommend her (if you don't mind a lot of small talk)

That being said, she was very attractive. Not as attractive as her photos, but she was still very attractive.

• Like 1

EB/TO?

Sorry, do not understand the abbreviation

You've been a member for over a year and you don't know what EB/TO stands for? :icon_rolleyes: There's a four year old thread on it with over 200 posts in the Massage forum.

EB/TO stands for Executive Bath/Time Out. It's a non-FS MP on Ellice Avenue. Look it up in any directory.

You've been a member for over a year and you don't know what EB/TO stands for? :icon_rolleyes: There's a four year old thread on it with over 200 posts in the Massage forum.

EB/TO stands for Executive Bath/Time Out. It's a non-FS MP on Ellice Avenue. Look it up in any directory.

07-09-2013

Total Posts

May is a girl at the place on Ness. Quite a bit written in other threads on her and the place. I had a good time there for sure! I didn't know it wasn't protocol for them to hop in the tub with you? I've only been to EB once so that was all I've ever known. It was absolutely fantastic. A great experience which I hope to repeat with her or someone else there very soon!

I had the pleasure of Jessica's time at EB and it was fully worth it. She made me very comfortable and climbed in with me and added some oil to the tub water. Gave a nice body slide to get my attention and held it...Finish was amazing as well! Will go back!

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.