Best busty and fit providers in Ottawa

New to the area and looking for some good catches.

I am mainly looking for busty with implants and a fit body...younger or older.

And also looking for suggestions for young, natural breasted SP with a toned body...petite would be great.

Thanks so much guys!!!

Additional Comments:

Oh and forgot to add...any of the above that are awesome with oral would take the cake for me...

and any other bj reccomendations you may have, thanks again! Time to start trialling!

I believe that Katrine Cannon is the lady you are looking for :boobies: http://katrinecannon.com/

She is incredibly fit. Would definitely second this recommendation. And her massages are just amazing. (I think on her website it says oral-ok, but check again. I went for the massage only)

Awesome, thanks guys. I will definitely be in touch with her soon. Any other gems come to mind?

And if you guys have any suggestions for good DUOs (age doesnt matter) or non asian spinners, I am all ears.

Thanks again!

Thanks Erica... she definitely fits the bill as well. Great implants for sure.

I would not be surprised if half of Parliament is on this site...Ottawa seems good to go so far!

I would highly recommend Georgiana Sweet. No implants but beautiful big breasts and very fit body. Not a spinner but flat stomach. Provides excellent service, very friendly and smart.

Candymandy has a really beautiful and natural pair. They are a turn on to look at reminds me of Alicia the goddess