Lily-Rose de Montreal

Avg. of 2 Recommendations

By chance I found myself in Montreal in short notice and it didn't take a long debate to decide whom I should met. I had found her album pictures enchanting and after a few email exchanges with this mysterious Flower of Montreal we set our meeting.

On the fateful day she appeared without a chaperone dressed in a stunning black shoulder-less cocktail dress. Her petite figure was wonderful to behold as we exchange a very French greeting. In spite of her name, Lily-Rose is a quintessential French Canadian. What followed was a wonderful discussion on various topics.

She then excuse herself and when I turned around she was lounging on the bed. She beckon me over and we got into some wonderful cooking. I was sorry to see her leave.

Lily-Rose is someone affectionate, responsive with magical hands, playful and mischievous. Hopefully she would visit Ottawa and bring her charms here.

Having met Lily-Rose before, I can highly agree with both recommendations. She is an absolute sweetheart, fun, personable, intelligent and mischievous. There are few around like her. If you find yourself in Montreal, definitely take the time to see her!

It is so very nice to see this wonderful lady receiving admiration and recognition for being the extraordinary courtesan, the warm and generous woman, and the kind person that she is indeed. She really deserves it as there is so much she brings to an encounter.

For a while there I thought I was the only one that knew about this little secret in Montreal.;)

Lily-Rose is truly a unique, genuine and incomparable lady.

Bravo Lily-Rose, Bravo! :bowdown: :)

After my first meeting with the quintessential Fleur de Montreal we quickly arranged our second encounter. Unfortunately conflicting schedules meant putting off our rendezvous with weeks slowly turning into months. As it so happen I had an opportunity for a quick trip to Montreal and contacted the delightful Lily-Rose. After a few email exchanges we were set.

She arrived at the appointed time dressed in a light pink dress. We settled down for our usual catching up chat. She excused herself and I made myself comfortable. Her usual charm shone that night as we had a wonderful intimate time together.

Later that night I accompanied her to her cab and she left me alone on the side walk with pleasant memories.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.