Favourite mood lighting?  

21 members have voted

1. 1. Favourite mood lighting?

• Dark, under the starlit sky.
    • Dark--wearing a blindfold!
    • Soft glow of candlelight.
    • Warm sunbeams through an open windowâ?¦
    • Shine the spotlight on us, baby!

I'm curious to hear what type or level of lighting you most prefer when being intimate?

Also, how much--if any--does it depend or change based on other factors like weather, time of day/year, how turned on you are, and so on?

As for the poll, I know there was a previous one on just lights on/off, but I thought it would be fun to spice up the choices a bit and see what appeals.

Definitely warm sunbeams through an open window. Like to be able to see everything .....but no need to be under a spotlight. Other factors like weather,time of day etc. don't matter much at all for me. The time/weather is always right....

• Like 1

While the spotlights are a bit extreme, I love when I can enjoy the sight of the lady in all her glory. =D

• Like 1

I also prefer a well light room for sex. I enjoy being able to see the lovely lady who was kind enough to play with me.

A few things that I find sexy: a beautiful smile, a mischievous smile, a lustful gaze, expressions of passion, seeing some jiggle, beads of sweat,...

• Like 1

I'm definitely a sunlight type guy as I find it adds to the whole ambience of the experience of being able to see the person you are being intimate with, but I will say that candles have their perks as well, or a nice well light fireplace.

• Like 1

Definitely candlelight for me , its sexy, romantic and just enough to see and be seen. A spotlight would be to much like a doctors exam, imo. Daylight or sunlight is fine but when I'm being passionate with a stranger I think when there is a bit of a "curtain" its easier for me to let go and be more sexually adventurous:)

• Like 1

For me, lighting is all about creating a sensual sexy little oasis no matter the time of day. I love the nighttime so keep the curtains drawn and because I have a love of lights, I use mine to create the atmosphere in my space that puts me in a sexy state of mind. It is light enough that you can see everything...the sheen of sweat, the shimmer of juices, the licking of lips and that lustful look in my eye. I find really right light or direct sunlight puts me in the right mindset to I fully control it.

It's like the movie theater, no matter what time of day you go, it's always conducive to focusing your attention.

• Like 1

The soft romantic glow of candles, the flicker of light revealing just a hint of our bodies, begging you to use your sense of touch to explore eachother's bodies. I love the warm glow of candlelight.

• Like 2