The myth of a man's package

Guest D***el B***e

On Emily J's blog Blogasms, she has a very good article on this. It has a lot of insight into this myth.

Edited by D***el B***e
Typo
  • Like 1

Guest *l**e

I have a lot of female friends and they all say the same thing; it doesn't have to be huge, as a matter of fact, to big isn't always good at all. But too small is no good at all. They seem to enjoy a reasonable average dick.

seems fair to me.

As I have said before is not about Big or smal, everyone has a rigth size, Too big can be painful and not enjoyable too small not enough feeling ... And then again is about how you feel with somebody ;)

• Like 2

I love to discuss a mans package, and enjoy all sizes and shapes even more. But if I'm going to be honest I have to admit I love the bigger ones, not longer, but thicker, girth is where its at, after all my little puss is only so deep:) But I would never turn down any package as they all have their redeeming and yummy qualities:) so long as their owner knows what to do with it.

• Like 6

I, like most men in the world think I'm on the small size of things. But based on science, and rudimentary measurement techniques, I think I'm really a bit smaller than average. (Love being anonymous!). But I accepted it, and while I'd love perpetually learn the art of being better at penetration, I think I'm good at other stuff (foreplay, oral, massage, etc) or at least a quick learner.

And after years of self doubt and self loathing, I've come to terms about the fact that while I will never rival Ryan Gosling in looks (and probably his ding dong), I am a pretty big package.

• Like 5

Guest S****r

Be aware that all of the relevant sensitive sexual nerve endings are located near the entrance of the vagina. Deep inside the canal there is very little sensation. Doctors can actually take scrapings deep inside for tests and there is very little sensation felt. So the length of the penis does not make it hit any deeper nerve endings or anything. There is a sensation of pounding, when someone bangs deeply, but it is not stimulating those wonderful nerve endings at the front any more than a shorter penis. However, as someone else said, the girth probably makes more of a difference, because it gives a "fuller" sensation, and perhaps stimulates more of the frontal nerve endings simply because it is making snugger contact? But still, due to the flexible nature of the entire opening and canal, even narrower cocks still hit the right places!

So, gentlemen, please rest assured--your cock should be perfectly suited for any-size pussy.

And as far as cut versus uncut, personally I cannot feel any difference at all between the two when it is inside of me.

What a wonderful thing our matching anatomy is!

Outside of some extreme ends of the spectrum "size doesn't matter" in terms of effectiveness if proper techniques are employed that suit the size of your manhood. Visually, there could be some impact. This is a "man issue" (not a woman issue) as old as time. Everyone should let it go and have fun with whatever they have. Play with it, use it, abuse it. Whatever floats your boat. I would never be so cold as to rely on my little guy to carry the weight of my visit with a lady I'd be afraid that he might turtle.

Just like Nicki said, if a lady commented on my penis in a good way I'd just say thanks and be appreciative but in my head I'm thinking she says that to everyone. So I wouldn't put too much credence to her comment.

Guest D***el B***e
"No, you don't look fat in that dress" which is a comparable phrase of the opposite sex like when asked to comment on a man's package. It's just something I won't comment on because no matter what you say, you can't win or expect the standard response of "I bet you say that to all the guys." Bah, I gave up commenting ages ago since no one seemed to take my response as a compliment. lol.

This isn't directed at Al From Quebec for starting the thread but when a woman gives you a compliment on something like your "package", accept the compliment and don't insult her by saying she must say that to everyone. I, for one don't bullshit esp in the package department. Use what God gave you and be proud of it.

Lol lol ... no offense taken in the least bit! Yes, of course if I'm complimented on my package I'll be thankful but in the back of my mind, as someone pointed out, there's always that little itsy bitsy feeling that the compliment is offered gratuitously to many a man. However I never take offense because as I've said earlier, I have nothing to complain about. Actually I'm about average but I think I have the nicest looking cock around ... smooth shape, even color, straight as an arrow .... and an erection as hard and stiff as a steel bar!

... and to those who know me ... please agree and I'll bring an extra gift next time ... lol lol

Thank you everyone for your contribution to the thread, it's very enlightening.

I just use my go to line.. in advance. "I'm cold" lol!! That way I'm pre warning her. Haha. Only kidding.

What I've always wondered about is why some guys are "Grow-ers" and why some guys are "show-ers".

• Like 1

Guest webothscore

Well. Simply put, I like mine, and therefore, I touch it from time to time :)

Straight up truth. I do not care what your cock looks like, what size it is, what shape, what colour, hairy or not hairy. Totally don't care. Penetration is usually the last thing on my mind, so yeah couldn't care less.

ETA: The only time I care about your cock is if it looks or smells questionable eg. rash/sores/the like

Edited by Berlin
  • Like 5

Couldn't a fair comparison be how people feel about breasts?

I mean, if I told you that--regardless of society's ever-changing ideal--different people will have different preferences in breast size, would anyone question it?

Perhaps more importantly, what if I suggested that even people who are particularly drawn to a certain type are nevertheless still attracted and enjoy playing with just about any, regardless of size/shape? I could probably even point out that for some it's not a body part they are fussy about at all, especially in comparison to other traits (be they physical or personality).

And what if I made the observation that most people are generally more worried and critical about their own body than others are?

Anyway, the comparison probably isn't perfect, but figure I'd throw it out there.

• Like 2

It appears to me that some are somewhat offended at the thought that there are some that enjoy and prefer a larger penis. I think Brads analogy comparing men liking larger breasts to smaller or vice versa a good one. We all have preferences and just because someone prefers one thing over another doesn't make it better or worse just their choice. I have always had better sex when intercourse is concerned with thicker penises, they feel better to me and I shouldn't be made to feel bad for admitting to that. Many men admit to a preference to natural breasts over augmented, I don't get offended, to each their own, why so many feel the need to always "protect" a mans package I'll never know:) but many do. I am also perplexed at why men don't believe it when a women compliments their manliness. I can only speak for myself, I never feel the need to falsely compliment anyone for anything and I certainly wouldn't waste my breath telling a man he was large if he wasn't, what would be the point? Men know their size. If I didn't feel I could compliment him on that I 'm sure there would be other attributes he'd have that would be worthy of mentioning. After all, everybody has something about them that could warrant a compliment:)

• Like 2

To be a 10000% honest, (and I am DEFINITELY positive that everyone who has spent time with me, very small, small average or up can confirm LOL) to me I do not PREFER big, 'HUGE' etc I TRULY find them all VERY satisfying!! I find even with small ones, even ONE friggin finger(HAHA) it actually feels like alottttt!! No matter how much I get soaking wet etc it just feels very big like I am a virgin or something because I naturally am very tight(which is NOT a bad thing because I get SOOOO much sensation and it makes me(opposite of going)really fast and a lot) and lets just say guys/girls get turned on over it also ;) )

That being said I have met soooo many girls that say 'I ONLY date guys with HUGE cocks' and I always think...why? is your vagina huge? hahaha. I am not saying if women PREFER larger that means what I just said but if some girls go to the extreme to state that it is a bit weird(I am not speaking about them liking larger ones more but am speaking about the type of lady who will flat out refuse to see someone with less than about 10inches!!!((I HAVE seen a couple girls like that believe it or not!!)) If you like/love the person or even just want to get off it definitely does NOT matter about size. In fact my first EVER orgasm inside was with(I am NOT joking)about a 3 incher..!!!!!!!!

• Like 3

Guest D***el B***e

Omg ... this is quite an astounding thread ... lots of great opinions are coming out ... out of 3 pages of posts, already 76 thanked posts, 4 commented posts and a whopping 12 nominations. Keep'em coming, I'm enlightened by all your posts and it's making me realize that even at low tide, the boat can still make huge waves ...

Edited by D***el B***e
fixed typos

While I realize I may be in the minority in this thread, I want to thank Al From Quebec for starting a great discussion. This is something that has always been discussed among women but I don't ever really think it's been discussed so frankly between men and women. It's been great reading all the varying opinons. Thanks Al et al for your contributions! lol.xo

• Like 2

"I like my men like I like my steak - thick and juicy" ... pretty much sums it up for me hahahaha

• Like 2

The g spot is stimulated by the cock if it's only a few inches long.. depending of course on how hard the dick is.. and where her gspot is located. I do enjoy this a lot when fucking.. sometimes it's a matter of positioning.. bringing the legs up in missionary.. or going to doggie. If it's too long then I prefer my legs bent lying down on my back and not up straight. If it's too big I need a lot of pre-stimulation to accomodate and even then I have trouble. If it's too small I can squeeze it somewhat.. but if it's soft.. yet still hard enough to penetrate then.. the pounding needs to be harder. The deeper part of the vagina is not sensitive to touch but it sure as hell is to pounding pressure!!! yahoo! fuck me deep and hard.

• Like 5

'Erection - The great equalizer'

When I was younger I was embarrassed to be naked around guys because I didn't 'hang' very well, I shrivel up ;( I've heard when I'm erect I'm pretty average and those that hang well don't grow as much when erect.

I've been dumped by girls because of my cock size and I've had girls that had a hard time getting me in there because I wider than average. Anyways, with time and experience you get over these things. You find there's a pussy to fit every cock and a cock for every pussy ;)

My goal is to try them all, just to test my theory...

• Like 1

Guest webothscore

That's the spirit buddy! By the way, many scenarios cause the penis to shrivel. Hmmm, thread starter? Naaaah. Equally important, after your first release, it's great to get it up a couple more times if possible and last long so the lady has an equally good time, depending on her preferences of course. Ah the package, it gets in our way sometimes but the benefits make up for it :) have a happy/horny day everyone!