Soleil

Avg. of 10 Recommendations

I have now had two BDSM role play sessions with Soleil, aka: Mistress Bliss.

I opted for a specific situation and role play encompassing forced feminization, caning, cbt and bondage. For a first experience, it was absolutely all that I asked for and then some. I had exchanged several emails expressing my ideas and needs. She emailed me back with some suggestions and clarifications. At the outset of our session, she put me at ease and then very skillfully put me under her power. Soleil possesses great acting skills, and she played the role I chose superbly! She pays a great deal of attention to detail. She has a well stocked dungeon with many tools of torture, pain and bondage. I was placed totally under her control in no time at all. We had such a great time, that I had to remind her at the end of our session, ready to step out the door that I needed to pay her for her services.

The second session exceeded my expectations totally, she was superb! This time she added a littly anal play, body worship and pussy worship, more intense CBT and dildo play to our session. If she was acting, she totally fooled me! Soleil has a great body and awesome pussy! She is an exceptional femdom Mistress. I was her slave, totally under her control. I would recommend her to anyone looking for a true femdom BDSM experience. You will not be disappointed.....

wondering if this girl is still working and if anyone has her contact information, rates, etc. feel free to post here so everyone can enjoy or pm me. also, if anyone knows any girls that have tongue rings please pm me. very interested.

I had my second encounter with Soliel yesterday and she is such a wonderful person I decided it was time to bump up her recommendation thread! Soliel is sporting a new hairstyle which makes her look even more sexy! Seriously this woman has got to be one of the most relaxing, fun SP's to be around, time spent with Soliel is quality time indeed!:shehot:

I have seen Soliel twice myself. I will DEFINITELY be seeing her again in the New Year! A very good time indeed. The time just flies by when I see her. I have left with a smile on my face both times. Double thumbs up !!

I had a chance to see Soleil for an outcall this weekend. I had seen her once before & knew I was in for a treat & she did not disappoint. She was a wonderful companion and her rates were as listed on her EC ad/website.

This morning I came to CERB to look at her recommendation thread and was amazed to find no activity in 2012! I guess she has become a victim of her own amazing talents, we have perhaps become used to mind blowing sessions and are no longer amazed by her efforts.

Time spent with Soleil is best compared to a fine wine or rich meal, which are amazing but can only be truly appreciated by cleansing one's palate between courses. It is only with fresh & renewed senses that one can completely understand the masterpiece that time spent with her really is.

Thanks for an amazing time =)

Soleil was my first SP experience and I had a wonderful time with her, she definitely has my recommendation! Everything the other reviewers have said about her is true! I am a happy customer!

Saw her today, amazing experience. This woman loves what she does and does it so well you don't even feel like you're with an SP. Without going into details, I'd like to sum it up by saying she truely is your girlfriend for that hour. Do not debate trying somebody else for you will soon realize saving your hard earned money for this ladies time is the best treat you can do for yourself. You won't regret it, cheers guys!

Can't do much better than Soleil.:bigclap:

Seems to be so much discussion of the boards about this girl or that girl. Too often they are accompanied by a poor review with the pooner wishing they had made a different choice.

Why risk your hard earned money? You will NEVER find a bad review on this lady. This is the kind of SP Winnipeg needs more of and we should be supporting all the way.

I've retired from pooning but if I was still in the game I'd be seeing her regularly.

Cheers

I would like to take this opportunity to post a recommendation on a wonderful, amazing lady, Soleil! Soleil was my first experience with a SP and after I spent a long time researching all the posts and recommendations on this wonderful board I chose to see Soleil. Boy what a fantastic choice! I don't like to kiss and tell so I won't go into details but the session I had with this wonderful lady was absolutely unbelievable!!! I was very nervous when I arrived but she put me at ease right away and as for the rest of the experience, WOW, she has amazing skills, she is a wonderful person, she is easy to talk to and I just had a fantastic time with her. I will put it this way, she was also my second experience and third, etc. etc. etc.! I will definitely be a regular client of Soleil's as long as she will have me!

I decided to see Soleil once again this past week and although I had not had a chance to see her for a few months we picked up right where we left off. She made me feel comfortable as always and once again she created a mindblowing session to fulfill a fantasy of mine. If you have not had a chance to meet Soleil you should and if you have you know exactly what I am talking about. Soleil your skills are incredible, thank you once again.

Visited Soleil last month, I was pretty quiet but despite that she read my mood and desires very nicely. She has a naughty dark side as well..

Soliel has been one of my Winnipeg favorites, she always gives consistent service!

From the first time I met her in the city where the Guess Who

are always running back to our last get together a few weeks ago!

I had read the reviews about Soleil and was really excited about meeting her and enjoying what she had to offer. Boy was I in for surprise!

She was FAR beyond what I expected! Discreet, sensual, beautiful, smelled amazing. When I first saw her, she was in these outstanding leather outfit with long leather boots. I just said "wow". I was stunned.

I had told her that it was my first time and it showed, I was nervous and shaking, but Soleil made me feel right at home with her kind words and calm tone.

If you are looking for a classy Dominatrix with plenty of toys for her and your pleasure, Soleil has THE dungeon. Excellent mood lighting and soft but rocking music.

I was very impressed with her kind demeanor, great attitude and intelligent and informed personality.

Will definitely be back for more!

What a beautiful day for a whippin'!

Went back again today for 1 hour of BDSM and 1 hour of GFE service from the wondrous Soleil.

She had me walking on all fours and barking like a puppy and after a few hits from the steel balled flog, whining like a puppy too. My ass and thighs were so sore so quickly, ohh that hurt sooooo gooood. Soleil left some nice welts across my ass cheeks and I get to see them in the mirror and remind myself of this glorious woman!

After the erotic and exotic BDSM, we moved onto some GFE and I had a blast! She wanted to go down on me right away but I had to get some time in worshiping her luscious shrine. Soleil had told me that she was tight, and I had thought "yah sure" but when we got down to nitty gritty, she really is very tight, like a virgin!! It was mind blowing!

Overall, we shared some good laughs and great orgasms and I will be back again for another long round!

Thanks Soleil for another great session!

-Nair

Guest as*r

Just saw Soleil today! It was my first time seeing an sp and I was very nervous. None the less, I an honestly say that this was a completely mind blowing and amazing experience. She put me completely at ease and lived up to her reputation fully.

I would definitely say that if anyone out there is considering trying this out, Soleil is is the one to go with! Great personality, great incall location and she is very beautiful.

Thanks

Guest ***rgi*****9

Over the the last few years miss Soleil has become one of the top SP's in our fair city. I have wanted to see her for awhile, unfortunately my timing never worked. Well recently my timing was able to work out absolutely perfectly.

Started off with me in a very horny mood and looking to connect with someone, I specifically remember that I only tried to connect with SP's that I haven't seen yet. So I left a message and then tried a couple more times to get through, all of a sudden text comes through sorry for missing your calls is this a good time? It was close to the end of time that I had said she could call. I quickly text her back I will call in 5 mins.

I've said before that normally I do not say my handle, however this time I knew that first off Miss Soleil is a SP with a solid reputation, and second an SP that is on the boards and participates. "Hi is this xxxxxx" "yes it is Soleil, so nice to speak to you" I say, "btw I go by Georgieboy on the boards". "OMG Georgieboy I have wanted to see you for so long". " I've wanted to see you for a long time too". "If you could see me now Georgieboy you'd see me blushing" "oh my I've never had that type I reception, I am at a loss for words". "Oh no pressure Georgieboy we'll just have fun"

I walk up to the door, don't even get a chance to knock inside door opens up, and I walk in "it is absolutely a pleasure to finally meet you" and a nice deep long kiss to welcome me. I was filled with butterflies, which for me is somewhat surprising being a veteran lol, but after the conversation on the phone I was definitely feeling nervous lol.

I can say that Miss Soleil's reputation is absolutely well deserved... Our session was one filled with much energy, passion and excitement on both parts. I won't get into the details as most of you know what my sessions are like and most of you have read about Soleil before. However it was a phenomenal two hours.

One of the funniest and most memorable moments for me happened as we were in the throws of passion. She yells out to me "Your such an IDIOT"..."for taking so long to come see me". We both laughed for quite a while after that and we both agree lol.

After getting dressed she tells me I am entered in the draw for two Jets tickets wow that's pretty cool, I didn't realize she was having a draw for tickets. I thought that was a great idea and for anyone wanting a chance to see the Jet's for every hour you book you get an entry to win a pair of tickets. Guys book your time and go see Soleil.

Thank you Soleil for an absolutely incredible time!!!

After intending to see this lady for several years, I recently acted on my intention. It was easy to book her, and I made an appointment to see her for an hour one afternoon recently at her Wolseley area house.

She was exactly what I expected - a fortyish MILF (not sure about the "M" :icon_lol: ) with curves and a very friendly, confident demeanour. We hit it off very well right from the get-go.

After I excused myself to freshen up, we got into the action very quickly. All the acronyms associated with the term "GFE" were indulged in, to our obviously mutual enjoyment. :makeout::Cunning: :bj2::69: :thedeed: We took our time to savour everything, and when the finish happened, it was simultaneous, mutual and spectacular. That's quite rare, especially in this business.

Soleil will probably appeal more to mature gentlemen who are well-educated, as she is mature and well-educated herself. I'm sure she can handle younger clients well, but can they handle her? Many SPs falsely claim a high level of education and give themselves away the instant they open their mouths or send a message. Not so with Soleil; she has the articulation and sophistication to back up her claims.

I will certainly repeat with this gem.

I saw Soleil back in January but I figured I'd give some feed back now that I have seen more than 1 SP. Soleil is very nice, I mean really nice personality wise. She put me at ease from the get go. The one thing I really like that SPs do is a kiss right after opening the door for you. Lets you know you are welcome and it puts you at ease. Soleil gave me a big one and it was great. She has wonderfully big breasts and very soft skin. She gave me a great BJ and I gave her some daty. Other stuff happened but I'll leave that part to your imagination. If you're looking to become a hobbyist and not sure which SP to start with. Soleil is a great choice. She is very kind and also a naughty little angel if you know what I mean. :)

Edited by Corbulo

After reading a couple of positive reviews I decided to give Soleil a phone call to arrange a rendezvous. On he phones he sounded excited fun and carefree. I was excited to meet her after just a few minutes not the phone. Nah our prior to our designated time she gave me directions to her place which was easy to find and had lots of discreet parking available.

Walking to her door I wondered if she would look As amazing as she does in her posted photos.

She opened the door for me looking absolutely stunning in her silky black kimono. She was even more beautiful in person than her pictures suggested. She greeted me with a warm hug and immediately made me feel welcome and relaxed. As she lead me upstairs I couldn't keep my eyes off her silky toned legs.

Her conversation and joyous laughter was carefree and relaxed. I felt like I was the only man in the world.

It didn't take long and we were kissing and caressing. I have never felt lips as soft and tender as hers.

I removed her robe revealing one of her sexy corsets. She looked breathtakingly beautiful.

Before I knew it she had torn off my clothes and removed her corset revealing her succulent natural breasts.

We fell into the bed with more kissing and caressing.

After exploring each others bodies he told me she had a surprise instore for me and tied my wrists to the headboard with silk ties. She then proceeded to put a mask over my eyes and drive my senses wild as she pleasured my entire body.

I bucked as she licked sucked and caressed me.

I have never experienced anything this seductive erotic.

She abruptly stopped and said it west I effects or both of us to be pleasured and wrapped me before untying me and climbing on top of me.

And this was only the beginning....

It got better from here.... But I won't share the special connection that I felt with Solei

When we were both exhausted we ended up entangled on the bed gently kissing caressing and laughing as we talked...

Solei is one-of-a-kind

She deserves to be treated well, as she is a very special find.

I will defiantly be returning....

Saw Soleil a week ago. She had a clean place.

Was one of my first experiences with an SP and she made me feel like a King.

I would re come d her to everyone. She is a lot of fun and knows how to please a man.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.