Just want to know, how many widowers uses MA and SP instead of starting a new relationship. I have been a widow for almost 4 years now and i'm only 48

I love woman, and like this service because i dont get nagged lol.

I meet some good girls on here and some not to good. I am a very clean guy and i expect the same...

Still looking for that perfect regular, I hate changes lol

Have a great day all.

And i'll take any advise you can give me

I hope you don't mind me responding to this thread even though I'm not a widow. I would like to say not matter your relationship in life many men choose to see sp's as it offers them companionship without the complications and responsibilities of a long term relationships. A lot of men like being single but still want and desire intimate female company so they call us:) Even when coupling some gentlemen still seek us out for many reasons and to them they are entitled, but don't be fooled we can also nag, I might nag you to eat my pussy more:)

• Like 3

My thoughts exactly if thats what you wanna nag about, nag all you want

• Like 1

I'm not a widower, but I think that (as Cristy said already) a lot of guys are moved by similar reasons to seek out an SP's companionship, widowers or not.

Let's put aside for now those times the client is simply looking for sex -- more sex, different sex, mysterious sex, whatever. That's a perfectly good reason to seek out an SP; and sometimes it's my reason and it's gone very well.

But another reason is to capture, for a couple of hours maybe, the special sense of intimacy and connection we normally expect from our conventional relationships.

All relationships have peaks, valleys, and a wide middle area where people end up a lot of the time:

- The peaks are those special moments of passion, of mutual attraction and lust; of mixing your bodies together in a pool of uninhibited and wordless desire and action; of deep sharing, honesty, willingness to reveal and explore each other's deep desires without fear. This kind of sharing leads to those moments of real trust, love, and sense of deep emotional and spiritual connection to your partner.

- the valleys are those times you're completely out of synch; frustrated, resentful, bitter about something, and the slightest setback brings out a wave of anger that feeds of those slow-burning embers of discontent. These are the worst times, and they're corrosive to the whole relationship if they last too long.

- the wide middle band is all that time you both spend just busy taking care of daily stuff that needs to get done: washing dishes, taking out garbage, working on finances, sorting out obligations to family and in-laws, whatever -- all those hours and hours and days and days that you hardly even notice go by because they're so routine and don't have any special emotional significance. I think most of our time is, by necessity, spent in this zone of neither good nor bad, but just getting stuff done. It can still be fulfilling in its way -- moving things forward, your long-term plans unfolding. The meat and potatoes of living a life together. But it's mundane. Over time, lots of relationships get stuck in this zone and stop rising above it. People are bruised and distrustful from past valleys, get preoccupied with daily necessities, and the peaks become distant memories.

I think that for a lot of guys, not just widowers but people stuck in those not-awful-but-not-great patterns in their relationship, seeing an SP is an attempt to recapture those peak moments of passion and intimacy when their partners are gone, or just unavailable. Being able to revisit those summits of passion and intimacy from time to time keeps you sane, reminds you of your own sexual worth, and provides something like the feeling of connection you're missing.

It's not quite the real thing -- there are real boundaries -- but it can help get us through those long rough patches, and regain some perspective. Sometimes, revisiting that place is what we need to remind us, and convince us, that we need to make some changes in our "real" lives so we can find our passion there once more.

Edited by MightyPen
typo
  • Like 6

Guest *l**e

I am a widower and for me, I do want to be in a relationship again (its been almost 4 years now), but it's difficult to find. In the meantime, I have needs and hungers and can't always find a willing partner in my life so an SP or MP fills the gap nicely (by letting me fill her gaps nicely).

Obviously there is not the same closeness or personal investment as in a real relationship, but it some ways that can actually be beneficial. Being able to receive and give pleasure without threat (wrong word??) of emotional attachment can be very freeing and helpful in my situation.

my opinion only, but in my life, this works so far.

Hi, I have also been widowed for eight years and did make a conscious decision not to make any major decisions for several years at the time. I am older and retired with a couple of adult kids and was married to one lady for 25 years. I am not actively pursuing another relationship, but not against it if it happens. We are not alone here as I am aware of half a dozen guys on the board who are in a similar situation.

I love time and intimacy with women so this fits me well. I know full well that these sorts of relationships are never fully satisfactory, there's no one to snuggle up to and chat in the night. I think I'm lucky to be open and genuine, and have made a few friends, but the few great liaisons where the lady is open and allows herself to give you a high level of trust and honesty takes time to cultivate and are few and far between. Also, many women are in the industry are transitory and drop out over time.

Well although not a widower I came to this lifestyle after years of dating, yet no special relationship ever materialized...came close twice, but that was it. I chose to no longer date, too many complications, work and drama. And at my age I now have to consider other implications of a relationship, such as my pension, some of the women out there have kids at university age and are looking for help and so on. Definitely the financial aspects of a relationship at my age I can't minimize. So I thought I'd tried this lifestyle. What surprised me was I thought, when I first embarked on this lifestyle, it was about anonymous sexual encounters. I found out it was much more than that. Seeing ladies is about companionship, in some cases friendship, and part of it was the sexual side. And there was nothing anonymous about an encounter. And although mainstream society would have us believe otherwise, there is nothing shameful about seeing paid companions...it is just the most honest money for companionship relationship that exists

Would I ever go back to dating, I just can't see me doing it

A rambling for what it's worth

RG