Katie recommendation

Many things have been said about katie in the past few months. I just wanted to say that I finally had a get together with her last week for a "quickie" and it was excellent.

She looks great, and everything went down exactly as planned. Whatever difficulties she may or may not have in her PERSONAL life, I saw nothing unusual this time around.

She worked me like a champ and amazed even me, getting me off twice in 15 mins. :jackoff: Money well spent.

Definitely a repeat. Highly recommend joining the Katie club.

Edited by espitzer
too many details

does anyone know what happened to the original katie

she is off ec for a month or two im sure there are at least a few os us who miss her and whod like to see her back

if anyone knows if shes still around get back or tell what you heard

She sometimes posts on here. Just go to the ad section and she has a pretty recent one for bookings.

she is the original Katie.. had to add Summers because of some copycatter.. she is the blond hottie who I endorse fully.. she is soo sweet and has a awesome pussy that won't quit..

she is the original Katie.. had to add Summers because of some copycatter.. she is the blond hottie who I endorse fully.. she is soo sweet and has a awesome pussy that won't quit..

What rockstar1 said. On a recommendation board, I can't recommend her highly enough. Katie is a wonderful experience in every way.

You should post a recommendation in the recommendation section.