As a newbie here I am wondering what would be considered a reasonable amount of time to cancel an appointment with an SP, no matter what the reason for cancelling might be?

Does the reason really make a difference? I think not. I believe the issue would be how much notice should be given?

As much notice as possible! Why on earth would you wait once you knew you couldn't make it? No good can come of that.

Having said that, many SPs have stuff on their websites about cancellation policies. I think most are OK with it if you give them 48 hours, but after that you may be looking at having to give her a deposit before you can book with her again. But this is very much up to the lady in question...

• Like 1

Guest *l**e

I think that everyone has shit that happens and if you cancel once...even if it is very short notice...although it may be irritating, it's acceptable. If, however you cancel more than once, you need to learn to be more organized and decisive and less wishy washy. If you develop a rep as "one of those guys", don't be surprised if the girls stop pre booking you at all.

As Phaedrus said, as much notice as possible. Once you know you can't make the encounter then cancel.

If you have to cancel give the lady ample notice, the block of time she set aside for you she can set aside for another client

If you cancel at the last minute, then you should pay the lady a cancellation fee. What may be lost on some guys is that because we are engaged in this lifestyle for companionship and pleasure, we somehow think the same holds true for the ladies. For the ladies this lifestyle is their occupation, their livelihood. And when they schedule a block of time for you it is on the belief they are going to make an income. So if you don't give ample notice, a lady is going to not make an income for that block of time

A long winded rambling

RG

• Like 1