Riley

Avg. of 2 Recommendations

Every time I saw her at EB I urged her to go independant, and finally she did!

Arranged a meeting easily through texts and phone. She doesn't have a permanent incall yet as she is doing this on an ad-hoc basis.

Riley looks very much like Katy Perry, medium height, medium build with lovely bosom, lustrous long dark hair, quite pretty. This coupled with a very engaging charismatic persona. She's also very chatty, not the wham-bam-thank you ma'm type. I guess she's in her early thirties. She made me think of a Southern Belle type of lady, a kind we don't have much in Winnipeg.

When I arrived she greeted me like a long lost friend and we had a good chat before getting down to business. After a quick massage she treated me to an excellent cbj and then hopped on top for some great cowgirl...nothing beats a well endowed girl on top of you waving her assets in your face.

Excellent, totally excellent! Two hours is a good session, take your time and enjoy yourself.

Independent
I would visit again
Independent
I would visit again
  • Like 2

Guest ro****2

Riley was a favorite at eb. As an independent... well in her words, "10 times better." So nice to spend an hour with this beautiful lady, without all the rules. Cal's loss is our gain, gentlemen.

Recently I had the absolute pleasure of meeting this beautiful woman. From the exchanging of emails to set up an appt. to our encounter, Riley was absolutely the beautiful, classy and respectful woman I had imagined. She made me feel very relaxed the whole session. She did not check her phone or remind me my time was up. From the moment I saw this gorgeous lady I knew I was in heaven. I can hardly wait to see her again. Riley is very good at her job and takes pride in total customer satisfaction. She defines what customer service should be!

Best Regards

Gary

I am new to this , did my research and choose . Riley is who I heard nothing but great reviews on , easy to get a hold of , friendly inviting and just super hot , had a great time and again and again , not rushed . Need to book with her again as soon as i can .

I had a two hour visit with her in March and I am planning to see her again as soon as I can. She is gorgeous to look at, tastes wonderful and is also an interesting person to chat with.

Nothing negative to say about Riley. Three things you'll notice about her. Her photos don't do her justice. She looks even better in person. Her personality is the girl next door type(i.e. Wonder Woman). In bed, it's the battle of the sexes(i.e. Wonder Woman). Who can make the other have an orgasm first. One hour is not enough with her.

Had the pleasure of meeting up with Riley last week...Wow...was the only word that came to me as she opened the door. Wearing a sexy black cocktail dress and stockings that suited her body perfectly, she made me feel like I was the luckiest guy in the world. This woman is drop dead gorgeous. I will skip the details, but know one thing for sure: I will repeat. Do not hesitate in choosing Riley, you will not be disappointed...

loved every moment. taste smell touch all top notch. location was comfy and the company even more so. honestly felt a mental connection.... got to know and enjoy anothe person who just happened to have female attributes.... wrnt along way towards relaxing this novice. seriously considering a 24 hour adventure. hope to come out the other side looking like a glazed doughnut. ;-)

I recently had the pleasure of spending some time (albeit too brief a time) with Riley and am struggling to find enough superlatives to describe the experience.

Granted, I have an extremely limited frame of reference as I am brand new to the hobby, but this lady was far beyond anything that I had anticipated or envisioned.

We had exchanged a few emails in advance of our meeting and then on the day of, I called her on the phone. Her voice is like a fine wine...smooth and mellow and it drew me right in. She was very friendly and made me feel comfortable.

Any trepidation or nervousness that I may have felt melted away when I arrived at the room and met her. To say she is gorgeous is such an overwhelming understatement!!! Her smile and face light up the room. She knew just how to make me feel comfortable and allowed us sufficient time to chat and totally get past any nerves.

WARNING....her eyes and her natural smile can cause sudden heart palpitations.

I had to constantly fight to avoid the desire to pinch myself....if this was a dream, I did NOT want to wake up.

I am not a young man and I was worried about the age difference and how I might feel. Riley was so amazingly genuine and said all the things to make me feel good. We were just 2 people sharing an intimate afternoon and any age gap was completely irrelevant.

Let's face it.....this is all about living a fantasy....and Riley is indeed a fantasy come true.

Riley tells me that she is selective over who she sees. I will forever count my blessings to be one of those that she chooses to spend time with and I can't wait to go back and see her again.

Gentlemen....please be JUST that....gentle, kind and respectful. You will be more than happy that you were.

I had a great time with Riley today. The moment I entered the room, she greeted me with a bright smile, a hug and a quick kiss. She is an amazing woman both in looks and personality. As a newbie, she made me feel at ease and making this session one my best ever. Feeling bit drained this evening. She had a convenient location and with ample free parking.

Thanks Riley. Love u babe. Keep up the good work and can't wait to see you soon.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.