I love dirty talking. I love to make it part the sexual experience whoever I see. Not everybody has the same idea about it though. For some it's just using colloquial language to name the body parts or the ongoing action. For me it's also calling names. It can go both ways. Some of my partners loved it. I always make sure she agrees about it prior of course. It's a game. It requires to be comfortable with the lady and to have a certain level of connection/chemistry. Once it's there, sky's the limit. I'd like to hear some SPs views on this.

Nope.

I suck balls at it.

I tried to dirty talk in both French and English...it's not working, I blush and at the most I'll say fuck me or harder.

I am more than fine with people that do like it :D

• Like 1

While I can quite happily go without it, in the right mood dirty talk can be a lot of fun and a big turn on, but only if both people are comfortable with it. For me, it's only enjoyable when it's natural and spurred by passion.

I only engage in it if my partner instigates it or indicates they enjoy it. Only then do I feel comfortable enough to join in, knowing I'm not going to ruin the mood or unintentionally make someone uncomfortable. As with most activities, nothing can make me comfortable with something faster than knowing it turns the other person on.

An aside to Malika: I'm not sure "I sucks balls at it" is the best phrase to use around here if you want to indicate you're not good at it... :lol:.

Edited by Brad
  • Like 3

An aside to Malika: I'm not sure "I sucks balls at it" is the best phrase to use around here if you want to indicate you're not good at it... :lol:.

May I step in here Brad for just a sec. Malika is very very good at sucking.... well nevermind..... What I meant to say is "I suck balls" SHOULD NOT be used by the "fellas" around here ;) EVER !

As for me it is not my thing so I keep my mouth otherwise busy ! I was taught to never talk with your mouth full or with your tongue sticking out.

Ladies....talk to me baby....dirty talk me ;)

• Like 3

I love it and I do think I'm very good at it. But it takes two. If both parties aren't into it then the enjoyment wanes. Either way sex is fun, hot and steamy with or without it.

• Like 1

I absolutely love it and it she's in to it as well, then you can't have a better encounter. It is sooo hot!

• Like 1

I love it and I'm great at it, so I've been told. I usually instigate it and sometimes don't even mean to but when the mood strikes and you're getting down, dirty and naughty, it just comes out and I let go and have fun with it. I like when a man/female/couple talks dirty too and we're on the same page and just being wild.

I absolutely love it when a SP talks dirty to me. I will reciprocate especially if she is one of my regulars because of the chemistry and the level of comfort we have with each other. With others, I will definitely let them initiate and I will follow suit.

I love when you can let it out with someone who is into that and it adds to the excitement and passion of the encounter. I enjoy sweet nothings just as much.

I especially love when the dirty talk is whispered in your ear in the middle of things as either a descriptor or a promise of things to come.

One thing I can't control it seems is the use of the F bomb when something feels really good. It just comes tumbling from my lips so I always hope no one minds that. I'm not screaming so maybe it's okay LOL!

• Like 2

One thing I can't control it seems is the use of the F bomb when something feels really good. It just comes tumbling from my lips so I always hope no one minds that. I'm not screaming so maybe it's okay LOL!

Me too! When it's just hitting the right way/spot and the sensations are out of this world, out comes the F bomb but I don't mind and loved being spanked for being good and naughty. It's fine if we're not screaming and the gents seem to like it and get even wilder.:bddog:

• Like 1